Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Posted: 3 months ago

Whose dream is this??

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

someone needs to tag Salman Khan, Manisha Koirala and Sanjay Leela Bhansali …smiley37
Fortnight thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
ML i guesssmiley37
Natashaspeaks thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Team Critics

But people are going crazy on Twitter. Aisay troll kar rahe hain uss account ko jaisay this is the best scene to have graced ITV and woh account kisi paapi ka ho 😂😂 mujhe toh embarassing lagta hai when such scenes are shown on ITV. Main toh fan dekhti rehti hoon agar mere parents saamne ho aur aisa kuch dikhaye toh 🤣🤣🤣

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Are you planning to give me nightmares smiley26smiley13smiley37 but the tweet!! smiley37nas kaat lete Hain smiley37smiley37

Fortnight thumbnail

Originally posted by: Natashaspeaks

But people are going crazy on Twitter. Aisay troll kar rahe hain uss account ko jaisay this is the best scene to have graced ITV and woh account kisi paapi ka ho 😂😂 mujhe toh embarassing lagta hai when such scenes are shown on ITV. Main toh fan dekhti rehti hoon agar mere parents saamne ho aur aisa kuch dikhaye toh 🤣🤣🤣

They are defending by saying that "this is some dark russian novel stuff and not usual itv"smiley37

Also Normal people can't comprehend Ani-Jhanak's love story smiley42

Ohgod! thumbnail

Originally posted by: Natashaspeaks

Scene chodo but the guy sorry to say is just unbearable with his expressions! smiley39smiley29

Fortnight thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Scene chodo but the guy sorry to say is just unbearable with his expressions! smiley39smiley29

and his fd is comparing him with Armaansmiley37smiley37smiley37
Ohgod! thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fortnight

and his fd is comparing him with Armaansmiley37smiley37smiley37

Hadd Hai yaar! Perhaps they mean Armaan 1.0? smiley37smiley36 (I think it's time for me to run away now)