Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: 13 days ago

I always watch every Gen as a standalone gen with some characters that have an old connection. Koi bhi show ho, the legacy trap is a marketing strategy and you see this show audience is the biggest proof of it. Everybody keeps harping about it.

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Ghum Gen 1 ended because the story had become stagnant. They had placed a lot of hope on Satya character but woh chala nahi.

you can't be serioussmiley37smiley37

Satya what a pathetic character and the actor came with such a bang entry and they destroy the track and brought his instant family related to Kaku smiley39The got him married to Sai, but wasn't investing in the relationship but have her saying she's only Virat patni smiley44

Yeah it's good they give Sirat Dil Se ending smiley20

Edited by pyar-ishk - 13 days ago
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Tiktoker put down her papers in Feb. there was a lot of back and forth from the channel and PH. Eventually she was released. She brought a lot of impact. The audience sentiment against her was very strong.

That Satya could never recreate. Nor he could evoke hatred, nor was he even loved like Abhinav. He was supposed to be the AA

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

All Accha Aadmi’s after Abhinav were flops.

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

All Accha Aadmi’s after Abhinav were flops.

Was Abhinav really a hit??

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Tiktoker put down her papers in Feb. there was a lot of back and forth from the channel and PH. Eventually she was released. She brought a lot of impact. The audience sentiment against her was very strong.

That Satya could never recreate. Nor he could evoke hatred, nor was he even loved like Abhinav. He was supposed to be the AA

I think Neil was also supposed to leave. BB was a package deal.

Edited by Sera-high123 - 13 days ago
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Was Abhinav really a hit??

I guess due to the amount of fans he has.
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

I guess due to the amount of fans he has.

Nobody cares about SM fans. Aise toh kaafi saare channel ke shows ke bahot fans hai.

I mean was he that famous among TRP audience??

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Nobody cares about SM fans. Aise toh kaafi saare channel ke shows ke bahot fans hai.

I mean was he that famous among TRP audience??

I think so as the TRP dipped post his death.
Edited by Ajab.Pehchan - 13 days ago
Jrf2021 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ohhh. Mtlb madam pakhi decided to leave that show. So my dream to sack her remainder unfulfilled 😔