Users

Frequent Posters

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Posted: 13 days ago

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Nahi, Bilal Abbas Khan - a Pak actor.

Ishqbaaz was a great show used to enjoy watching it back in the day. I expected TMD to be lighthearted like that show but alas..

Tell me about it Anika and shivaay were so made for each other .. I actually enjoyed them more than khushi n Arnav
Kaali coffee savli coffee

Edited by Aadi04 - 13 days ago
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Where even is Pulkit and Devyani? I don’t recall them being dead?

Pakka dead hi honge why would they leave horrini with kaku behind .. remember tharkiran.. and horrini was in coma for months surely they can’t suddenly turn up ..

waise P didi should turn up maybe now married to Mohit

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Mujhe toh kisi celeb se itna pyaar nhi hai ki mai blindly defend karun. I have been attached to quite a few shows but every actor were bad at some point.

Same bro. And mujhe acting ka itna knowledge nahi hai ki mei judge karu. If the character is evoking some kind of response in me, toh bas Achcha lagta. And meme faces acting samajhta hai bas
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Ghum Gen 1 ended because the story had become stagnant. They had placed a lot of hope on Satya character but woh chala nahi.

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Even if they wanted a gen leap they should not have killed off Sairat and Chavans.

that’s not possible. Because in Gen leap, the focus is on developing the story of a new lead. So old leads and new lead cannot be together. First gen ke actors will NOT agree to be a sidey in the show where they were leads.
Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aadi04

I don’t like Hiba acting .. her Sirji has no spine

Any fans of Aditya n Imlie here . I used to have crossover hopes that after leap in Ghum .. Sai will meet Aditya in kankauli where he is doing reporting .

Gashmeer n Ayesha bhi ache lagte

Mee - I loved that show and shipped that pair till the end. Hated Aryan and Imlie and the way they destroyed Adi. Infact had joined the forum for Imlie - kya din the. Itne threads bante the and the amount of discussions that used to happen smiley27

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

that’s not possible. Because in Gen leap, the focus is on developing the story of a new lead. So old leads and new lead cannot be together. First gen ke actors will NOT agree to be a sidey in the show where they were leads.

But it was common in old shows like Saathiya etc.

Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Gashu has great screen presence.

Waise I don't think he will do ITV again.

Me too - he has 2 horrible experience. 1st with Imlie and second with that colors show which was terrible. Toh I also feel he isn't going to do ITV fiction again - but you never know

nutmeg7 thumbnail

But it was common in old shows like Saathiya etc.

now the channel will not do it and even the actors won’t play older parts. Channel wants fresh faces for new generation because the storyline also changes.

You know I have read posts saying bring Kairav and Muskaan back because they wil love Abhira. Nope. You can not be sure about that. Because that was in older Gen. this time it could be different.

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

now the channel will not do it and even the actors won’t play older parts. Channel wants fresh faces for new generation because the storyline also changes.

You know I have read posts saying bring Kairav and Muskaan back because they wil love Abhira. Nope. You can not be sure about that. Because that was in older Gen. this time it could be different.

True, this has already happened in this show with Surrekha who was against Sirat in Gen 2 but suddenly became pro Arohi in Gen 3. Anything is possible with Shahi’s.