Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Posted: 14 days ago

Originally posted by: Docworld

Was it bcz offscreen toxicity was too much to bear for PH???

Na behen, this PH thrives in toxicity.

Aish and Neil were offered BB together, as well as Aish was offered KKK. BB together as couple means big money. Now, Neil is working in Colors show. It was a pretty good deal for them.

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Maybe Ghum didn't need to end but had to end cause the leads not getting along and without no signs how to resolve the misunderstanding was unattainable for the actors and fans. I was warming up to Ghum 2, so they could've gotten rid of the Bhosale but I think getting rid of Shakti was crazy and then shove another ML in our faces so soon and the story is from a popular show that was on for 6 years on same channel. smiley44

Fun Fact. Shakti did a guess appearance on YHM as Ishita suitor name Vyom smiley36

I am pretty sure they revamped because of Shakti. His contract was about to end and they did not want to renew it with more money.

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

This dude was good as yuvraj, what happened to him in this show smiley39yeh kaise baat kar raha hai smiley37

he has too big boots to fill

without Vanraj there can be no anupamaa

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Na behen, this PH thrives in toxicity.

Aish and Neil were offered BB together, as well as Aish was offered KKK. BB together as couple means big money. Now, Neil is working in Colors show. It was a pretty good deal for them.

Sorry if there are any Ayesha fans here. I dont like her acting. Actually all the 3 of them r equally bad🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️..
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Sorry if there are any Ayesha fans here. I dont like her acting. Actually all the 3 of them r equally bad🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️..

I have watched Ghum 1 and there are many fans of Ayesha but even I did not like her acting that much.smiley36smiley36

Neil was really good in 3-4 months but then the real stuff made the show unbearable for me.

Edited by Sera-high123 - 14 days ago
Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

2.6 nahi to kamse kam 2.8 to ho jaayengi.. And jab tak upma raj karengi Shahi bhi SP ko control karkar rakengi.. Indirectly rishta ko bhi fayda hoga.

PS- I am not at all a RS supporter. But I want to see more of Ro-Sam onscreen. Such a good looking couple who can decently act and DKP is wasting the potential 🙆‍♂️🙆‍♂️

That early Gul shows trope ..

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

‘Paritosh Shah Has Arrived’ smiley37smiley37

My Bapuji deserves a grand entry like this seen as he is the asli mukhiya of Shah Hauj smiley42

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

I am pretty sure they revamped because of Shakti. His contract was about to end and they did not want to renew it with more money.

No because the story they were copying faithfully from star jalsa was stupid

they were copying guddi .. a Leena G show .. where the FL actually becomes the other women ..and the PL is not negative

somehow the story got so messed up there was practically no chemistry between a teacher n student.. and it actually looked savi n ishan were cheating Reeva royally ..

this story is a lot better only direction is off there is nothing wrong with the story .. and they are getting decent Trp .

Edited by Aadi04 - 14 days ago

I have watched Ghum 1 and there are many fans of Ayesha but even I did not like her acting that much.smiley36smiley36

Neil was really good in 3-4 months but then the real stuff made the show unbearable for me.

Ayesha was good in the light hearted comedy scenes ie with Virat.Even she did well in few confrontation scenes too. But in emotional scenes I find her very bad.. Aish keliye no comments.. Neil started off well. But as the story progressed his acting also went downhill.
Edited by Docworld - 14 days ago
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Aadi04

No because the story they were copying faithfully was stupid

they were copying guddi .. a Leena G show .. where the FL actually becomes the other women ..and the PL is not negative

somehow the story got so messed up there was practically no chemistry between a teacher n student

this story is a lot better only direction is off there is nothing wrong with the story .. and they are getting decent Trp .

Chemistry se TRP audience ko koi matlab nhi hai. The show's TRP was really good even when Ishaan was in love with Reeva. So, it was not because of the TRP or chemistry.

Plus, they waited when his contract was about to get over.