Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Posted: 14 days ago

Originally posted by: Aadi04

They have to shoot together and do something about body doubles .. the script is very good bit direction is very very off .. if the leads are not in the same frame

sometimes the little kid is also shooting with body double this is just too much

I have seen their clips without body doubles on Twitter, I did not find it good.

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

what are the rules tell me I don’t want to get warning .

I feel both had the Sheldon wala superiority complex that only they can be correct ..

and believe me don’t hit me Pakhi didi was like penny … Sheldon was close to her but was just a buddy to her .. Sheldon used to take help from penny how to go about his relationship with amy .. wohi wohi .. only Amy was the one for him . 😂😂😂.. that’s why

Areee....... "follow the rules" was for completing 5 wordssmiley37smiley37

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

what are the rules tell me I don’t want to get warning .

I feel both had the Sheldon wala superiority complex that only they can be correct ..

and believe me don’t hit me Pakhi didi was like penny … Sheldon was close to her but was just a buddy to her .. Sheldon used to take help from penny how to go about his relationship with amy .. wohi wohi .. only Amy was the one for him . 😂😂😂.. that’s why

I don't know what to say smiley37smiley37

Anupamaa ki trp issi week 2.6 aayi I'm sure next week 3 touch kar jayegismiley37

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

I have already watched YHM and I am still attached to Ghum 1 so I am unable to connect to the current season. I still feel that there was no need to end Ghum 1 and bring a gen leap. There was still so much that they could’ve shown. Poor Sairat never got a happy family with their kids. Even if they wanted a gen leap they should not have killed off Sairat and Chavans.

Ghum 1 ended because both actors were leaving or the show easily could have gone for 2-3 years more with Gen1.

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Fortnight

Anupamaa ki trp issi week 2.6 aayi I'm sure next week 3 touch kar jayegismiley37

I feel that a generation leap is definitely incoming in Upma. No wonder DKP is suddenly being secretly. Knew the show would flop after Vanraj quit.
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

That promo with the cow and the dog, and anuj ki unhinged aarti was actually the highlight of my week. They deserve it.

I feel that a generation leap is definitely incoming in Upma. No wonder DKP is suddenly being secretly. Knew the show would flop after Vanraj quit.

Toshu is the new Vanraj apparently smiley37

https://x.com/employedmeg/status/1831588009931948200?t=zFUb3UL1mDeX3pBO6h0NnQ&s=19

3.0 nahi to kamse kam 2.8 to ho jaayengi.. And jab tak upma raj karengi Shahi bhi SP ko control karkar rakengi.. Indirectly rishta ko bhi fayda hoga.

PS- I am not at all a RS supporter. But I want to see more of Ro-Sam onscreen. Such a good looking couple who can decently act and DKP is wasting the potential 🙆‍♂️🙆‍♂️

Edited by Docworld - 14 days ago
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

I have already watched YHM and I am still attached to Ghum 1 so I am unable to connect to the current season. I still feel that there was no need to end Ghum 1 and bring a gen leap. There was still so much that they could’ve shown. Poor Sairat never got a happy family with their kids. Even if they wanted a gen leap they should not have killed off Sairat and Chavans.

That’s something I crib about.. little savi never got her happy family ..,

This is a complete new show .. erase the past with a rubber