Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 days ago

You watch AAA, that Aman is back. They spent over 5 minutes on his I love nautankismiley44So now Gini know the girl he loves it's Anjali. Padma give more of her meme expression acting today without words smiley37smiley37

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

We should continue heresmiley36smiley36

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Yep. Mein khud irked ho jaati ti jab log dusre shows Rishta SM and EDT thread par discuss karti thiπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Start the topic …I am watching big bang theory .. and I feel Sai n virat were like Amy and sheldon .. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Docworld

Yep. Mein khud irked ho jaati ti jab log dusre shows Rishta SM and EDT thread par discuss karti thiπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Mujhe Hitesh and Bhavika kaafi mismatch lagte hain. Plus Savi does not look like school teacher from any angle. They have glamorised her too much.

Divyanak and Karan were made for the role.

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Start the topic …I am watching big bang theory .. and I feel Sai n virat were like Amy and sheldon .. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

What??? Noooooo ways smiley37smiley37

Follow the rules:

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Kis angle sesmiley3 please elaborate smiley37

Mujhe Hitesh and Bhavika kaafi mismatch lagte hain. Plus Savi does not look like school teacher from any angle. They have glamorised her too much.

Divyanak and Karan were made for the role.

Thankfully someone said it. If we forget the chr then yes the styling is good.. Like very good. But for that chr, not at all matching. Ishita was not at all like that. The mannerism was so so diff
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

What??? Noooooo ways smiley37smiley37

Follow the rules:

what are the rules tell me I don’t want to get warning .

I feel both had the Sheldon wala superiority complex that only they can be correct ..

and believe me don’t hit me Pakhi didi was like penny … Sheldon was close to her but was just a buddy to her .. Sheldon used to take help from penny how to go about his relationship with amy .. wohi wohi .. only Amy was the one for him . πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.. that’s why