Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Randomlurker thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Critics

Posted: 16 days ago

That's the three things no makers can leave. Shadi, sambhog, separation, sath mein bacha, sath mein miscarriage, or nahi toh 5 years separation FL living with her kid. Ek baar sambhog hogya toh matlab separation is on the card. Audience can pray as much as they want ki leads ko sath rhna chahiye, ghar chodh ke chale jana chahiye. Hota kuch nhi hai, makers write stories for TRP audience, not online audience 🚶🏻‍♀️

Utkarsha999 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 days ago

Recently started watching mai mayke chali jaungi serial on sony liv and it's a good mixture of comedy, drama and romance with good family values

I really like ml's family every girl deserves hubby and sasural like shown in this serial

Fl's mother sometimes looks like a villain but practically she's right because as a mother she only thinks about her daughter

FL is not typical super talented bahu she's human and make many mistakes while trying to balance between her mayka and sasural but appreciate her mother in lawsmiley32 who always understands her smiley20

Now a days aise shows banata hi nahi hai koi smiley44https://www.instagram.com/p/CAs6D81BYiF/?igsh=MWVoOWFlYXZha3FpNA==

nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: 15 days ago

Originally posted by: Randomlurker

. Hota kuch nhi hai, makers write stories for TRP audience, not online audience 🚶🏻‍♀️

As it should. Jaha se paisa aayega unhi ke liye likhenge naa.
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Not possible currently. She is in Lou with Armaan smiley37

Even bechari Sai had made this mistake .. but virat had jumped the gun .. and taken the promise from her .. the stupidity over there was virat n Sai were never divorced..

He should have told Kaku we are already married in the eyes of law and society and we are just gate crashing shivani bua’s wedding for our own whim .. so pls sit down n smile for foto ..

why he didn’t I am still annoyed

Edited by Aadi04 - 15 days ago
Randomlurker thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Critics

https://x.com/GossipsTv/status/1830937499041960070

Four Words 四つの言葉 네 단어 Quatre mots

Randomlurker thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

trp smiley1 that's the reason why i want stupid sp shows downfall except shows like uka which has content. All good shows are seeing this fate. With this rate no producer will dare to come up with a unique theme and itv will just be filled with triangle, rectangle and pentagon 😂

Yup, exactly! Even when creators come up with a new theme, it gets low TRP and ends up getting axed. Like Katha Ankahee, it was such a gem, it was a copy of a Turkish series. It's one of the few shows where the FL had a career the entire time. Usually, halfway through a show, once the FL gets married, her career goes out the window garbage, no matter how independent they make her.

This show had some problematic stuff, but it broke a lot of typical ITV stereotypes. It had tropes like older woman/younger man, single mom, the FL actually having a career, parenting issues, etc. The whole indecent proposal part turned off a lot of viewers (understandably). But still, the show was a breath of fresh air.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Randomlurker

Yup, exactly! Even when creators come up with a new theme, it gets low TRP and ends up getting axed. Like Katha Ankahee, it was such a gem, it was a copy of a Turkish series. It's one of the few shows where the FL had a career the entire time. Usually, halfway through a show, once the FL gets married, her career goes out the window garbage, no matter how independent they make her.

This show had some problematic stuff, but it broke a lot of typical ITV stereotypes. It had tropes like older woman/younger man, single mom, the FL actually having a career, parenting issues, etc. The whole indecent proposal part turned off a lot of viewers (understandably). But still, the show was a breath of fresh air.

sony actually brings unique theme i liked KA, chalaang, pukaar etc which actually shown women in workplace. Aise career ke naam pe bhashan serve nahi karthe. But now trps of sony making me feel bad for itv as even sony will start with nondense thing. Why can't they consider online audience than going with this nonsense trp of rating and legacy shows which just has leg but no head and tail 🥲
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 14 days ago

Originally posted by: Utkarsha999

Recently started watching mai mayke chali jaungi serial on sony liv and it's a good mixture of comedy, drama and romance with good family values

I really like ml's family every girl deserves hubby and sasural like shown in this serial

Fl's mother sometimes looks like a villain but practically she's right because as a mother she only thinks about her daughter

FL is not typical super talented bahu she's human and make many mistakes while trying to balance between her mayka and sasural but appreciate her mother in lawsmiley32 who always understands her smiley20

Now a days aise shows banata hi nahi hai koi smiley44https://www.instagram.com/p/CAs6D81BYiF/?igsh=MWVoOWFlYXZha3FpNA==

i am watching rooh (zee) which is sort of horror with decent stories and then aakhri dastak which is mixture of horror, suspense and thriller 😄

https://youtu.be/3ehNLEAotQE?si=M9-85BR89loQNp4Y

Was watching pukaar will resume watching once it's over 😄

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

i am watching rooh (zee) which is sort of horror with decent stories and then aakhri dastak which is mixture of horror, suspense and thriller 😄

https://youtu.be/3ehNLEAotQE?si=M9-85BR89loQNp4Y

Was watching pukaar will resume watching once it's over 😄

smiley3smiley3smiley3Wait it's still on, I was looking for it, I thought it finish

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

smiley3smiley3smiley3Wait it's still on, I was looking for it, I thought it finish

yeah it's still on may end in next month smiley1