Users

Frequent Posters

nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: 17 days ago

Shukla and Usha babe ke bachche Kitne chaotic hote bey. Dayumm

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

It's a holiday today so I'm watching Rashmi new show. There can only be one Kokila Modi, so I'm glad she's not trying to recreate her in this show. Matriarch stays on SM checking out future DIL pages smiley37smiley37 The story is a little different and up to date

which show is this?

I will not add anything just because character limit is short. 🙅🏻‍♀️

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

which show is this?

I will not add anything just because character limit is short. 🙅🏻‍♀️

Do Dooni Pyaar it just started its not as fun as Advocate Angali Awasthi

I'm ready for Raghav and Anjali to go to court now, too much teasing. Gosh I love how she be destroying that Yuvraj what do she call him again bubloo something smiley37 What is up with the actor playing Yuvraj father, did he just stuff his mouth with tobacco smiley11

btw they haven't show Amaan in a few episodes now

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Do Dooni Pyaar it just started its not as fun as Advocate Angali Awasthi

I'm ready for Raghav and Anjali to go to court now, too much teasing. Gosh I love how she be destroying that Yuvraj what do she call him again bubloo something smiley37 What is up with the actor playing Yuvraj father, did he just stuff his mouth with tobacco smiley11

btw they haven't show Amaan in a few episodes now

Hope they don’t show him ever. Absolute waste of space he is. Circus ka joker lagta hai more than ML smiley8
pyar-ishk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Hope they don’t show him ever. Absolute waste of space he is. Circus ka joker lagta hai more than ML smiley8

Girl Hi-5

Girl Laughing Tumblr Gif

I didn't even notice he's been gone, gosh if my sister didn't mention where is the other brother who be stalking Anjali smiley36 Do you think we'll be so lucky a show with ML smiley42

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Neil is a dancer since childhood he was in boogie woogie show

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WicJnRl-xZA

GK and Neil they were so young smiley36

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lm2YLExfNIE

Edited by firewings_diya - 17 days ago
Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

He already ruined 2 women’s lives so they r demanding to ruin another woman’s life.Ppl should be demanding to kill him and do justice to both FL and esp PL. I heard he didn’t marry PL either but staying in the same room.

I knew that guy was faulty from the very first episode… he wants Arshi,as his wife because she’s acceptable to his family and the world and he wants jhanak as his mistress on the side.. it’s always been like that..it’s his character ..

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Posted: 16 days ago

Neil is a choreographer, so he better know how to dance smiley36

I've been a fan for so long nothing surprise me about Neil, I see his other half be trying to dance like she's as good as him smiley26

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Posted: 16 days ago