Views

Users

Frequent Posters

The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Neutrals

Posted: 17 days ago

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Oh the first one was a real thriller it's so good you'll enjoy it. This to me this was Arjun Bijlani best role as Deep Raj Singh. Oh finish IMMJ, then relax with AAA, when you have time smiley36

Of course, I am watching the first one. I am not crazy to see the second one which barely lasted few months 🤣 I remember the first one was so loved. My sisters used to love watching it. I love Arjun from his past work and now Alisha too, so loving it. Their chemistry is so good too which is a pleasant surprise ❤️ Finally I found a good show to watch 🥹
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

Apparently Didi will play the vamp in the Icche Node remake..

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: The_Best

Of course, I am watching the first one. I am not crazy to see the second one which barely lasted few months 🤣 I remember the first one was so loved. My sisters used to love watching it. I love Arjun from his past work and now Alisha too, so loving it. Their chemistry is so good too which is a pleasant surprise ❤️ Finally I found a good show to watch 🥹

Season 2 lasted about 10 months but man the first 5 months of that show were fantastic. But the show was a victim of covid, cause of the type show it was it didn't work. I'm glad it ended and they didn't drag it. I didn't watch the other Ishq with Reem

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Welcome back smiley31

If didi plays female lead then I am team vamp

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Apparently Didi will play the vamp in the Icche Node remake..

Where did you get this Breaking News

I didn't watch the show but my friend who are Bengali talked about the show. It was a big hit if I'm not mistaken it's a love triangle with sisters smiley44I'm going to ask my friend for more details

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

I didn't watch the show but my friend who are Bengali talked about the show. It was a big hit if I'm not mistaken it's a love triangle with sisters smiley44I'm going to ask my friend for more details

I saw a post on instagram regarding this news. Don’t know how true it is. Will share if I find the post. I think Didi would be perfect as the negative elder sister.
Randomlurker thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Critics

Nope, first time hearing this. So he quit Anupama right ? but media's saying Shahi kicked him out 'cause of attitude issues and not being serious about his role. Like, why does anyone who quits or gets kicked by Shahi suddenly have an 'attitude problem'? Same thing happened with Shehzada. Shahi painted him as the bad Egg. Not saying he wasn’t maybe Shez was , but now if I look Shahi might be the real bad egg.

Randomlurker thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Critics

In Leena's show ? Because she is making remake SP gave the show to her ,she casted Fahmaan.

Randomlurker thumbnail

Team Critics

Is it true ? Waise Shahi ne story leke bhi kya hi kar liya.

https://x.com/Viebsolo/status/1828018405443596423

(PS -yo ijbol 💀 accidentally tagged someone else, my bad man.butt OP 🌚😔 how do i untag?)

Edited by Randomlurker - 17 days ago
nutmeg7 thumbnail

yeah. Where is this breaking news? Currently didi is free loading on colors ka paisa in Georgia 🤣🤣