Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 17 days ago

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

She should’ve listened to her husband and not went to the party and if she wanted to go she should’ve worn what her daughter gifted her. The mother is a sherni at home but become a mouse at the party smiley37

I excepted Anjali to storm into the party and bash everyone after her humiliation smiley36

I secretly enjoy when the family insults her their zillat scenes after seriously so entertaining. The sister is shameless for deceitfully marrying into the family. She deserves getting no love from her husband. Funny how even this show has a love triangle smiley36

I love it too especially Gini and her MIL, kaleshsmiley37smiley37

Then dadi and her son, and he calling her by her name smiley37

Sach mein that show is fun and I don't care what happen I just more zillat scenes

The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Neutrals

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

I watch this crap daily I need help smiley19smiley19smiley26

I just love the family zillat scenes they’re so kamine yet entertaining smiley37

Is the show good?

Mmmmmmmm

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

Originally posted by: The_Best

Is the show good?

Mmmmmmmm

Yes, it’s interesting as the storyline is unique compared to the current nonsense on SP. Only bad thing is the overacting of the loudspeaker FL.
Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Ohmydz....what's happened to IF...smiley22

Has this place lost it's memory like Ekta characters....😲😯

I feel like I'm on some investment site which has no rhyme nor reason 🤔🧐🤨

😂😂

pyar-ishk thumbnail

Is the show good?

Mmmmmmmm

Come join us for the fun, forget the over acting you'll enjoy the petty comeback smiley36

Also each episode is 15 minutes smiley36

Edited by pyar-ishk - 17 days ago
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Come join us for the fun, forget the over acting you'll enjoy the petty comeback smiley36

I cannot wait to see Anjali versus Raghav in court. Mast dhamaka hoga smiley16
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

https://x.com/mylifemyrule22/status/1829851651441615207

Uka ka happy era over smiley36

Anupama may have a leap so yrkkh leap is on cards ?

Sailee deserves an Accha Aadmi smiley27
The_Best thumbnail

Team Neutrals

Oh wow. I have been actually thinking to watch the show, just to laugh and besides it’s only 15 mins so I can enjoy 🤣 but now I started Ishq Mein Marjawan. Have heard so many good reviews about, so finally watching it. It’s very good so far. Such a unique show. I don’t think ITV had this kind of show before on a mainstream channel and that too a successful thriller show rather than the usual Saas Bahu or love stories shows we see smiley36 I will try to watch AAA on the side whenever I have time smiley36

The_Best thumbnail

Team Neutrals

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

I see the clips of it some post on X, and they are hilarious 🤣
pyar-ishk thumbnail

Oh wow. I have been actually thinking to watch the show, just to laugh and besides it’s only 15 mins so I can enjoy 🤣 but now I started Ishq Mein Marjawan. Have heard so many good reviews about, so finally watching it. It’s very good so far. Such a unique show. I don’t think ITV had this kind of show before on a mainstream channel and that too a successful thriller show rather than the usual Saas Bahu or love stories shows we see smiley36 I will try to watch AAA on the side whenever I have time smiley36

Oh the first one was a real thriller it's so good you'll enjoy it. This to me this was Arjun Bijlani best role as Deep Raj Singh. Oh finish IMMJ, then relax with AAA, when you have time smiley36