•°*”˜𝓙𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓪𝓴 Written Update And Episode Discussion Thread 32•°*” - Page 55

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

happy007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: Ak2019

In the bts of Ani and Arshi, I had a few questions.

1. Where are Ani's family and Arshi's family? Are they far away from Mandap? Especially where is Tammi?

2. Will Ani not have a Bengali marriage? Their clothing does not appear like a Bengali wedding

3. How can they hurry up the marriage without Haldi, sangeet? If they are rich, will the marriage not occur for at least a week?

4. Even if Jhanak comes to stop the marriage, do you think Bips, Tanuja, and Shrishti will let her come near Mandap?

5. Tammi does the Shaadi reversal. Even if Jhanak claims her rights, they will not agree.

6. Didn't Jhanak promise she would not come between Arshi and Ani?

7. Is Jhanak not afraid of the home Wrecker tag?

8. How can the BTS even happen with Shristhi and Bipasha in Mandap?

all questions one answer - it’s a promo shoot smiley37
episodes will be different & Ani Arshi wedding drama will atleast take a month to come smiley36
PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vira76

cool! at least they showed a glimpse of Rahul! Warana muze laga wo bhi nasseb nahi hoga!

Rahul will likely play cupid. He seemed to have figured out Ani's love for J.

I cant believe they will show him as this uncaring of J and bring his character down....unless they want to emphasize that Ani is her only savior.

Ido hope Anishi shaadi is a dream and Ani brings J home as wife. But if the Tejas issue is sorted without Ani needing to play his husband card, chances of this being dragged to mandap is there.

Arshi said she would watch the wedding remotely, and they showed mamaji in the mandap. There is a likelihood Ani will stay for J's exams and Arshi will come to Kashmir like the promo.

Around 200th episode some dhamaka has to happen. Lets see

rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I am not sure what we are in for, but for exams to happen with Ani by her side, MU cannot exist.

Toh MU hopefully kal bandook se clear ho jaye! And even if J says she did this to save Sirji, she will probably add, yeh Zindegi apki den hai, main nehi chahti thi, mere liye apki jaan khatre mein aye blah blah!

I don’t think Ani Bose will get that J loves him so soon ! Plus J also has the ‘main kuchh aisa nehi karungi jisse Ma ka naam kharab ho” and Ani Bose has immense respect for her mother so that could be a reason using which J pushes him.

Bold - Your fears are not unfounded. I had the exact same fear, how cynical have the makers turned us into!

Krushal sometimes pulls an Ani, disaster recovery with his insta posts smiley1
Plus no BTS doesn’t bode too well. AK track didn’t have BTS released!

However, I am focusing on getting something short term, like J gets injured, Ani does marham patti or they study together for J’s exam! Bearing in mind that Arshi will tapko in Kashmir any moment now!

Originally posted by: PPak

hey thanks for the tag, Enjoyed your summary. i'm yet to watch the episode.

You were right girl on that Ani may be acting like he is doubting J to get TJ to confess. Lets see what happens today.

If J does confess that she agreed to marry Ani because she wanted to save his life, how can Ani go ahead with his marriage to Arshi, no matter if J falls on his feet to marry Arshi didi.

It also seems like Rahul J relationship will get cleared up.

Logically the Anishi wedding should be a dream, do you think makers are ready to expose Arshi Shristi invovement in J kidnap? The sad scenario is even if they reveal BH villians will probably endorse it, and not hold it against mother daughter.

I got a bit worried with Krushal's mockshoot post.

Is he trying to appease fans for a horrid track or does it mark the start of their love story in open?

Edited by rysohini - 4 months ago
rysohini thumbnail

Bold - Probably serves as an eye opening reality check for Ani boy, chhote bhaiya se pyar ab thora kum hota dikhega shayad
smiley37

I cant believe they will show him as this uncaring of J and bring his character down....unless they want to emphasize that Ani is her only savior.

Ido hope Anishi shaadi is a dream and Ani brings J home as wife. But if the Tejas issue is sorted without Ani needing to play his husband card, chances of this being dragged to mandap is there.

Arshi said she would watch the wedding remotely, and they showed mamaji in the mandap. There is a likelihood Ani will stay for J's exams and Arshi will come to Kashmir like the promo.

rysohini thumbnail

The absolute good news from today's epi was -

While the viewers wanted to erase Arshi from the face of the earth

Makers gifted us with 2 2 Arshi instead smiley37smiley41smiley40

#ManProposesGodDisposes #Hilarioussmiley37smiley37

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: happy007

all questions one answer - it’s a promo shoot smiley37

episodes will be different & Ani Arshi wedding drama will atleast take a month to come smiley36

Esi dil dehlane wali baatein na karo behensmiley38smiley37

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Why do I feel chances of Jhanak giving exams are slim, there is dim chance she could still figure it out how to do it, if she happens to escape well from the mess.

@bold: It’s looking like that only. I don’t think Ani would easily be using his husband card to disclose the truth about their marriage in order to stop Jhanak’s wedding. I have lost my hope in him to audaciously claiming his rights out in open! 😞

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: vira76

Good morning girls! Dekhane layak episode hai ya , dil jalane Wala episode hai?!

Watch it , its ok type and Anirudh in breakdown stage still..

rysohini thumbnail

Aila, itna kharcha karke Kashmir gayi hai, exams toh de dene do !

It gives me jitters to think J pass kaisi hoyegi smiley37

But promo ko achieve bhi karna hai toh exam toh degi J, aisa mujhe lagta hai !

Bar bar Ani Bose use Kashmir jane ki chhoot nehi dega smiley15

Gun might make the police woke, in which case husband card would not be required !

He had played that card, in the previous wedding cancellation situation, no point playing the card , if it does not have any follow through !

Jab bhi bhi apne ap ko J ke pati ailaan kare, toh he should do so , only when he means it and wants to accept J wholeheartedly warna yeh situational "I am J's hubby" payetre rehne desmiley36

Originally posted by: Manoshono

Why do I feel chances of Jhanak giving exams are slim, there is dim chance she could still figure it out how to do it, if she happens to escape well from the mess.

@bold: It’s looking like that only. I don’t think Ani would easily be using his husband card to disclose the truth about their marriage in order to stop Jhanak’s wedding. I have lost my hope in him to audaciously claiming his rights out in open! 😞

Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manoshono

An toh lagne laga hai isse na ho payega...

Shayad Jhanak ko hi apna wife card use karna pade Ani-Arshi ke shadi me🤭🤣