Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: samarp2

even mock test had so much chemistry what i felt toosmiley42..this above scenes takes it allsmiley42smiley27smiley42...it seems so real the way he looks at hersmiley42smiley36...so miss their fun banter offscreen..their ivs r also so hilarious..both mocking at each other or their charactersmiley36 or their heightsmiley37..can understand her...she everytime needs to stand on something when she acts along with himsmiley37

I know they are so much fun yaar! I wish they get to have more interviews together smiley36

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

smiley37Whenever Arshi comes to Bose house smiley37… Bips & Tanuja r like what a pleasant surprise smiley7smiley37smiley37smiley37

What is there to be surprised in that smiley7 even after so much mocking & insults she comes like it’s nothing has happened smiley37… no self respect at all smiley44 no wonder Ani is not at all interested in her smiley37

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vira76

Yeh not a single one I don’t think ! Muze lagata hai MU route na lele bus! Itani prarthana hai!

Jis tara se Anirudh Kolkata wapis aya hai and going ahead with marriage with Arshi could incline to many possibilities. There could be either misunderstanding or as simple as a pretentious trap by Anirudh so that Jhanak confesses!
samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manoshono

I know they are so much fun yaar! I wish they get to have more interviews together smiley36

so true.. we get Hiba only giving lots of ivs smiley36
Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

so true.. we get Hiba only giving lots of ivs smiley36

Hi dear. Didn’t get to watch the episode. So many pages in the thread. Anything important in today’s episode?

Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

After seeing mockshoot reel, I don't think our boy has any inhibitions to do romance.

I never even felt that he had any inhibitions especially after their rain date and Jhanak's dream dance😍😍

But these writers are not giving proper romantic track...

I wish ye Arshi drama khatam ho and we can have some moments between these 2 beautiful humans

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

Hi dear. Didn’t get to watch the episode. So many pages in the thread. Anything important in today’s episode?

hey Goddy.. nothing much .. u can just see Ani’s parts & his shocked expression after knowing about J & T wedding smiley38.. small vinayak scene & precap Rahul entry.. or else nothing was there.. too much Arshi & her mama useless convosmiley26
rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Bold- That is probably the surprise they are talking about smiley37 They are equally bewildered by her, like us smiley36

smiley37Whenever Arshi comes to Bose house smiley37… Bips & Tanuja r like what a pleasant surprise smiley7smiley37smiley37smiley37

What is there to be surprised in that smiley7 even after so much mocking & insults she comes like it’s nothing has happened smiley37… no self respect at all smiley44 no wonder Ani is not at all interested in her smiley37

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

That is just a promo shoot not actual episode. Ani is all sad in the promo in actual episode we will have more intensity. He has been looking at jhanak in the promo shoot. We need to see the episodes before the anisha wedding drama. He is not angry definitely but is sad may be ani has expressed his feelings but jhanak might have pushed away or he might not as jhanak has been pushing away. Based on dialogues Anu has still trust on jhanak and whatever he will tell to jhanak it will be just to instigate jhanak and tejas I guess.