Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: PPak

Arshi is trying to convince herself that it is J totally at fault and that her poor Ani has been brainwashed and she is actually saving him by putting up with all of his actions.

Till Ani himself tells her he loves J and not her, he is sorry for all the times (even recent ones) where he claimed to love her and and breaks up, she will pursue him.

She knew Ani has feelings for J.

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vira76

Good morning girls! Dekhane layak episode hai ya , dil jalane Wala episode hai?!

Dekh lo! But abhi tak humare do premi log face to face nahe aye! 🥺

Ani ka reaction on learning about Jhanak’s weds Tejas was really well executed!

MMR2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PPak

they need to get J characterization back on track, she is losing her charm these days, walks around like a dummy to whom everything bad is happening. What happened to her himmat?

Even the kidnap scene, when you know TJ is waiting for her, is she so mentally challenged that she did not even try to ensure she went with the right protection team.

So disappointing. Hope she takes control of her life soon.

Yeah, right now J is weak, and every month she is getting ready for marriage what ever be reason looks so unrealistic

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Still I don't understand J's obsession to go and settle in Srinagar.when she clearly knows she has threat there why can't she think of settle in some other place, and always rants that she only wants a peaceful life, such a dumb girl.

Telugu Desam leka pote Tamil Nadu rammanni chappendi

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: vira76

Good morning girls! Dekhane layak episode hai ya , dil jalane Wala episode hai?!

only good thing is Ani's scene & chooto sa Vinayak scene precap Rahul entrysmiley36
Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Hiba and Krushal’s mock shoot spokes chemistry even then. 🔥

Why can’t we get such sorts of romance now? I so want this Arshi drama to end so our couple can breathe through love.

I mean nothing beats this! But I greed for more! 😋IMG_6153.jpeg

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manoshono

Hiba and Krushal’s mock shoot spokes chemistry even then. 🔥

Why can’t we get such sorts of romance now? I so want this Arshi drama to end so our couple can breathe through love.

I mean nothing beats this! But I greed for more! 😋IMG_6153.jpeg

even mock test had so much chemistry what i felt toosmiley42..this above scenes takes it allsmiley42smiley27smiley42...it seems so real the way he looks at hersmiley42smiley36...so miss their fun banter offscreen..their ivs r also so hilarious..both mocking at each other or their charactersmiley36 or their heightsmiley37..can understand her...she everytime needs to stand on something when she acts along with himsmiley37
MMR2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Telugu Desam leka pote Tamil Nadu rammanni chappendi

Yeah asaley CBN full Josh lo unnadu...she can settle in any of the two telugu states..

samarp2 thumbnail

IMG_4781.jpegHiba’s reply on Krushal’s reel smiley37smiley37.. I guess they also laugh that they r always crying on show smiley37smiley37 no happy moments for them smiley37.. once out of character smiley37 their thoughts r just like us smiley37

MMR2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

even mock test had so much chemistry what i felt toosmiley42..this above scenes takes it allsmiley42smiley27smiley42...it seems so real the way he looks at hersmiley42smiley36...so miss their fun banter offscreen..their ivs r also so hilarious..both mocking at each other or their charactersmiley36 or their heightsmiley37..can understand her...she everytime needs to stand on something when she acts along with himsmiley37

After seeing mockshoot reel, I don't think our boy has any inhibitions to do romance.