Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: rysohini

Yaar, pehle Krushal se nazar nehi hatti thi, ab ring 💍 se nazar nehi hatt rahi hai smiley42

Is it just me? Or kisi aur ka bhi yehi haal hai smiley36

It suits him. J has good taste unlike someone else smiley24

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

I don’t have tolerance but now a days my soul just laughs at her ! Especially after her entry in that pink flamingo dress 😂 the very next day of “am I clear”

Originally posted by: MMR2810

If you have Arshi tolerance you can go-ahead...you have a surprise.

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: PPak

question is will Ani stay back with J for her to complete her exams, or go back for shaadi with Arsh.

I still cannot believe Anishi marriage went to mandap and J will stop it.

Makes the heroine seem not a person who keeps her word, unless they show it as J finding abt Arshi and Shristi's involvement in her kidnap and exposes them both during the marriage.

However most likely that will end the triangle, as its unlikely Ani will keep relationship with anyonen who can plan to hurt J? i/ dont think this is the end of Arshi....

Definitely Arshi uncle vl inform about Anirudh guest appearance in Jhanak Tejas wedding...

Then how she is ok....isn't she said it's his last chance...he ditched all of them , poured acid on their Ashirwad plans and went to save Jhanak.

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: vira76

I don’t have tolerance but now a days my soul just laughs at her ! Especially after her entry in that pink flamingo dress 😂 the very next day of “am I clear”

OK sister, then go and watch do do Arshi. Enjoy.

great_love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

You guys are on page 50!!! 😱😱😱😱😱😱😱 what time do you guys sleep and wake up , I really want to know 😂🤷🏻‍♀️

Here it is evening nowsmiley2 in india

Edited by great_love - 4 months ago
PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

they need to get J characterization back on track, she is losing her charm these days, walks around like a dummy to whom everything bad is happening. What happened to her himmat?

Even the kidnap scene, when you know TJ is waiting for her, is she so mentally challenged that she did not even try to ensure she went with the right protection team.

So disappointing. Hope she takes control of her life soon.

Still I don't understand J's obsession to go and settle in Srinagar.when she clearly knows she has threat there why can't she think of settle in some other place, and always rants that she only wants a peaceful life, such a dumb girl.

KambakthIshq thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Where is the X queen???? I want her to meet Rahul😜

Rahul: ‘ mujhe apni zindagi ek ladki ke peeche jokhim mein nahin daalni hai”👏👏👏
And aap us ladki ke peeche apni jaan kyu khatre mein daal rahe hain? Kya sach mein aur koi wajah nahin hai?? - to Ani

Again they showed a filler episode!

Single role mein Arshi kaafi nahin thi kya jo double role jhelna pad raha hai!!!

So much screen space for Bharat mama and that hopeless inspector!

Vinayak’s dialog: ‘ karma bhi koi cheez hai, Arshi! Jo doosaron ke dukh pe haste hain, they can never lead a happy life’ ❤️👏👏
The makers thought that Srishti’s presence is causing eye sores to viewers so we didn’t even get her on vdo call😄 but why are they partial towards Arshi ??😡

Bips got a new salwar!
I can’t see Ani breaking into microscopic pieces 😪😭
Pls makers itne berehem mat bano! Mere ani ko khushiyan do aur woh bhi Arshi se nahin!!!!

My poor heartbroken Ani

IMG_1766.jpeg

Tejas with Jhanak at the mandap! The man in black is my poor Ani .. kya woh shaadi rok payega??

IMG_1780.jpeg

Rahu says, Shhhh .. don’t take pange with Bade bhaiyya to his middle bhaiyya

IMG_1713.jpeg

Ani boy needs US (you and mesmiley17) more than ever Vidya. Your monk babies are chooo cute😍

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: EmeraldStar

we have to go longest waysmiley37smiley37

yaasmiley19just startedsmiley37
PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Definitely Arshi uncle vl inform about Anirudh guest appearance in Jhanak Tejas wedding...

Then how she is ok....isn't she said it's his last chance...he ditched all of them , poured acid on their Ashirwad plans and went to save Jhanak.

Arshi is trying to convince herself that it is J totally at fault and that her poor Ani has been brainwashed and she is actually saving him by putting up with all of his actions.

Till Ani himself tells her he loves J and not her, he is sorry for all the times (even recent ones) where he claimed to love her and and breaks up, she will pursue him.

KambakthIshq thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Good morning girls! Dekhane layak episode hai ya , dil jalane Wala episode hai?!

As per updates dono lag raha haismiley36.. won’t be able to watch it till 6 pmsmiley19