MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: zuzu2616

Both are toxic in their own style

Both are mental torture for J

She herself cant tolerate staying in Basu mansion

Tejas mansion is another hell for her..

Still I don't understand J's obsession to go and settle in Srinagar.when she clearly knows she has threat there why can't she think of settle in some other place, and always rants that she only wants a peaceful life, such a dumb girl.

Edited by MMR2810 - 4 months ago
PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Manoshono

I don’t think our list of wishes with Kashmir track will ever come true.

The trip looks short😭

question is will Ani stay back with J for her to complete her exams, or go back for shaadi with Arsh.

I still cannot believe Anishi marriage went to mandap and J will stop it.

Makes the heroine seem not a person who keeps her word, unless they show it as J finding abt Arshi and Shristi's involvement in her kidnap and exposes them both during the marriage.

However most likely that will end the triangle, as its unlikely Ani will keep relationship with anyonen who can plan to hurt J? i/ dont think this is the end of Arshi....

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Good morning girls! Dekhane layak episode hai ya , dil jalane Wala episode hai?!

Edited by vira76 - 4 months ago
PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

hey thanks for the tag, Enjoyed your summary. i'm yet to watch the episode.

You were right girl on that Ani may be acting like he is doubting J to get TJ to confess. Lets see what happens today.

If J does confess that she agreed to marry Ani because she wanted to save his life, how can Ani go ahead with his marriage to Arshi, no matter if J falls on his feet to marry Arshi didi.

It also seems like Rahul J relationship will get cleared up.

Logically the Anishi wedding should be a dream, do you think makers are ready to expose Arshi Shristi invovement in J kidnap? The sad scenario is even if they reveal BH villians will probably endorse it, and not hold it against mother daughter.

I got a bit worried with Krushal's mockshoot post.

Is he trying to appease fans for a horrid track or does it mark the start of their love story in open?

Originally posted by: rysohini

I will be honest, I kinda liked the epi for the reasons below -

1. Arshi - Hold on to your sweets darling, kal video call dekhte dekhte sweets khana aur pop corn bhi smiley36 Sorry but you have run out of time to Daro from Karma, ab bbas wait kijiye for it to strike , ok ? smiley1

2. Vinayak - Take a Bow, you give me hope, that there are still some good people that live in this Jhanak world smiley27

3. Mr. Bose, no matter who said what , you are holding on to your trust, it waivered a little , thank God it did not falter completely smiley20

And we know you are not good with 'Jhanak and uske ird gird koi bhi banda' situations!

Just hold on a tad bit more ! All the best with "Jhanak ke aakhon mein dekhna" smiley31

Hope your charade pays off and you get the support you would need from the police !

4. Police man Mr. Parvez Whatever ji, trust me, you have a better future in CLINICAL PSYCHOLOGY, given that you are such a pro in reading minds ! smiley15 #ANoseLegitLongerThanPinnochio

5. Oh Rahul, what a, what a sweetheart you are smiley27 Love your straight forward honesty man, dil jit liya aj tumne smiley40

And while we might not be able to rid ourselves of social media fanatics , queens and princesses, at least you are one monkey off our backs ! Mr. Bose ko ladka pasand nehi #JodiCancel #JhaRa ne haath jhara? Or is it #RahJha ne haath jhara? - whichever, who cares smiley37smiley37

Ab bbas, Didi ke bare mein aisa breaking news J ko pata chale and J takes didi off Sirji's back for good ! #WaitingForMoreTruthBombs

LAST BUT SABSE BADA REASON -

Makers showed us today, ki yeh dono ka, puri duniya mein, ek dusre ke siway, koi nehi hai - Ek full raita feyla ke Kashmir aya hai, dusre ne apni jaan kurbaan kar di hai !

@Vidya - Apke iss Ani ne bhi rulaya , but bada cute sa hai smiley27

And I don't know why , 2nd pic ke black coated Ani mujhe flower pakde, she loves me, she loves me not karta dikh gaya , flower se toh kaam na ho payega, aur dhaasu koi weapon chahiye hogi to break the alliance smiley37smiley37

vira76 thumbnail

Zurin I by mistake removed you as buddy and added you again… you might have gotten notification

Edited by vira76 - 4 months ago
Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: vira76

Good morning girls! Dekhane layak episode hai ya , idk jalane Wala episode hai?!

It was okayish. smiley20

vira76 thumbnail

You guys are on page 50!!! 😱😱😱😱😱😱😱 what time do you guys sleep and wake up , I really want to know 😂🤷🏻‍♀️

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: vira76

Good morning girls! Dekhane layak episode hai ya , dil jalane Wala episode hai?!

If you have Arshi tolerance you can go-ahead...you have a surprise.

vira76 thumbnail

Yeh not a single one I don’t think ! Muze lagata hai MU route na lele bus! Itani prarthana hai!

Originally posted by: Manoshono

I don’t think our list of wishes with Kashmir track will ever come true.

The trip looks short😭

rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Yaar, pehle Krushal se nazar nehi hatti thi, ab ring 💍 se nazar nehi hatt rahi hai smiley42

Is it just me? Or kisi aur ka bhi yehi haal hai smiley36

Ring predicate, causing distraction of the actual subject smiley15

Edited by rysohini - 4 months ago