Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 months ago

Blame it on that instrument in her head, it has made her deaf, tabhi Banshee ucha sunti hai aur cheekh cheekh ke baat karti hai smiley36

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Girls ,

Did you feel like Anirudh is real existing somewhere far away from us ...

Today the way he lost his balance when he read the newspaper , I felt it so real ...the entire Anirudh today was also believeable (dont know if such word exists) ...

The real tension of what could have happened to Jhanak ,is the police officer telling truth ,is Jhanak really marrying at her own will ..but above all the trust he has...

Looks like I am slightly our of mind ...but I felt him for real today as someone whom we can relate in real life .

Krushal's Performance was so real 💙💛🤍

I so hope the makers doesnt break their trust anytime for rubbish storyline ...

Edited by MayaFruitbae - 4 months ago
rysohini thumbnail

I saw the message you posted Ashu but ha IF platform ki testing sahi se ho nehi rakhi hai , hum hi kar rahe hai isko beta testing smiley37smiley37

I have posts duplicated and since IF treats me as a prodigal child, I can’t even delete the duplicate smiley36smiley36

Originally posted by: samarp2

smiley37… Sohini I liked ur analysis too.. I had quoted $ when I posted smiley19 it showed 404 error smiley7 & all got deleted smiley19

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rysohini

I will be honest, I kinda liked the epi for the reasons below -

1. Arshi - Hold on to your sweets darling, kal video call dekhte dekhte sweets khana aur pop corn bhi smiley36 Sorry but you have run out of time to Daro from Karma, ab bbas wait kijiye for it to strike , ok ? smiley1

2. Vinayak - Take a Bow, you give me hope, that there are still some good people that live in this Jhanak world smiley27

3. Mr. Bose, no matter who said what , you are holding on to your trust, it waivered a little , thank God it did not falter completely smiley20

And we know you are not good with 'Jhanak and uske ird gird koi bhi banda' situations!

Just hold on a tad bit more ! All the best with "Jhanak ke aakhon mein dekhna" smiley31

Hope your charade pays off and you get the support you would need from the police !

4. Police man Mr. Parvez Whatever ji, trust me, you have a better future in CLINICAL PSYCHOLOGY, given that you are such a pro in reading minds ! smiley15 #ANoseLegitLongerThanPinnochio

5. Oh Rahul, what a, what a sweetheart you are smiley27 Love your straight forward honesty man, dil jit liya aj tumne smiley40

And while we might not be able to rid ourselves of social media fanatics , queens and princesses, at least you are one monkey off our backs ! Mr. Bose ko ladka pasand nehi #JodiCancel #JhaRa ne haath jhara? Or is it #RahJha ne haath jhara? - whichever, who cares smiley37smiley37

Ab bbas, Didi ke bare mein aisa breaking news J ko pata chale and J takes didi off Sirji's back for good ! #WaitingForMoreTruthBombs

LAST BUT SABSE BADA REASON -

Makers showed us today, ki yeh dono ka, puri duniya mein, ek dusre ke siway, koi nehi hai - Ek full raita feyla ke Kashmir aya hai, dusre ne apni jaan kurbaan kar di hai !

@Vidya - Apke iss Ani ne bhi rulaya , but bada cute sa hai smiley27

And I don't know why , 2nd pic ke black coated Ani mujhe flower pakde, she loves me, she loves me not karta dikh gaya , flower se toh kaam na ho payega, aur dhaasu koi weapon chahiye hogi to break the alliance smiley37smiley37

Thanks for the tag Sohini🩷

What…!! Rahul is back! 😳

Don’t want to judge before watching the next episode but what Rahul said was very disappointing in the precap. Neither he showed courage himself to stop the wedding nor he was letting Ani to put himself into a great danger to save Jhanak.

Get lost Rahul! 😏smiley36

I had more expectations from him. Matlab Ani ko Jealous feel karwane wala sapna sach nahe hoga hai mera? 😭

However, I feel the famous misunderstanding of “Rahul ka pyar” will finally come to rest and Anirudh Bose will finally rest his brain cells too that in fact, Rahul and Jhanak don’t deserve each other in any sense. Humara brave Munda he kaafi hai apni kuri ke liye!

Ani- “Jhanak ne jo mere saath pal betaye woh sab jhoot the” -Hold your horses boy! 🥺😆

I wish he could have also reminisced his confession too along with his paal betaye moments. Boy was totally devastated upon hearing Jhanak marrying Tejas that he almost fell into having a heart-Attack!

Tejas- “Abhi kuch karen ge nahe Aur shaadi ke baad ruke ge bhi nahe”—— EEWWWWW! Such a HAVAS ka maara! 👊🏻

Arshi and Vinayak- that saying about KARMA really restored some hope. That saying may also hold significance. All of the bad deeds done by Srishti and Arshi will finally come to an end and may give closure to Arshi-Ani and all those 200 episodes wasted on their fazool non stop marriage talk. Not only Arshi but Srishti too will witness the defeat through their bad karma when it takes over and devours them completely.

Ani Babu himmat mat harna and don’t you dare misunderstand your gal! It’s now or never boy! 🙆🏻‍♀️

Tagging @Edkv74- Viyda can’t find your tag! That’s weird. 😕

Edited by Manoshono - 4 months ago
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Girls ,

Today the way he lost his balance when he read the newspaper , I felt it so real ...the entire Anirudh today was also believeable (dont know if auch word exists) ...

The real tension of what could have happened to Jhanak ,is the police officer telling truth ,is Jhanak really marrying at her own will ..but above all the trust he has...

Looks like I am slightly our of mind ...but I felt him for real today as someone whom we can relate in real life .

yaa.. even I hope this Jhanak doesn’t break his trust with her mahaantasmiley26smiley18 I am scared for that only nowsmiley18 hope this time J doesn’t break his trust.. all hopes is on her.. she finally closes this Tejas chapter once & for all smiley7
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

I saw the message you posted Ashu but ha IF platform ki testing sahi se ho nehi rakhi hai , hum hi kar rahe hai isko beta testing smiley37smiley37

I have posts duplicated and since IF treats me as a prodigal child, I can’t even delete the duplicate smiley36smiley36

no another one I had typed smiley18 long one smiley19 .. stupid if became blank suddenly smiley7smiley7
rysohini thumbnail

Makers would have to be really stupid to break what they have built so far, I have a feeling 200th will be a good one smiley27

I have kab se amazon ordered Ani, aapko mile toh mujhe bhej dena please smiley27

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Girls ,

Today the way he lost his balance when he read the newspaper , I felt it so real ...the entire Anirudh today was also believeable (dont know if auch word exists) ...

Jyotix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Hellosmiley31 How was the episode? Any written update? Plse tag me if any info or update. Thanks

piapriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4

Blame it on that instrument in her head, it has made her deaf, tabhi Banshee ucha sunti hai aur cheekh cheekh ke baat karti hai smiley36

Damn we thought she noisy. Pata chala this is all

bcz of her inner monkesmiley19

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Makers would have to be really stupid to break what they have built so far, I have a feeling 200th will be a good one smiley27

I have kab se amazon ordered Ani, aapko mile toh mujhe bhej dena please smiley27

Ha ha

Doesnt look like we will get it delivered any time ...🥰🥰❣️