Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lollolika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 months ago

Tejas and Rahul should get a closure this time. Even though I like the actors its boring and repetitive. There are so many tracks to explore still they are stuck with this aadhi shaadi🤦‍♀️

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
IF written articles always comes true. I am curious what is the reason that makes her to claim the wife rights. I would go with the foreshadowing dialogue made by Jhanak in Arshi ashirwaad ceremony where she told arshi that don't do any such thing which force me to take the ashirwaad of my mom. So srishti hand in jhanak kidnapping would be the reason i guess. Thank god we will not get any garland in Ani neck.
1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 5

Iss bande ki supari de do ye jeene ke layak hi nahi hai Aag laga raha hai smiley7smiley7

https://twitter.com/anika90834/status/1798307687282905525?t=XCD-oaJyCQGE_E4FxyWx1w&s=19

rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Yup totally 💯

She is the titular character, aur kitne din wing mein baithi rahegi smiley2

rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Yup totally 💯

She is the titular character, aur kitne din wing mein baithi rahegi smiley2

1PariGupta thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

Vinayak telling Arshi smiley37

Apna thoda sa dimaag kyun nahin use karti smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

If she had dimaag she would have sure used it smiley37 when she don’t have any smiley37 how will she use it smiley37… now even Ani knows her smiley37 she doesn’t have talentsmiley37 nor dimaag smiley37 nor capability to become his love or wife smiley37smiley37

Vinayak ko koi batao Dimaag hoga uski Dumb beti ke pass to use karegi na smiley37smiley37
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: rysohini

I will be honest, I kinda liked the epi for the reasons below -

1. Arshi - Hold on to your sweets darling, kal video call dekhte dekhte sweets khana aur pop corn bhi smiley36 Sorry but you have run out of time to Daro from Karma, ab bbas wait kijiye for it to strike , ok ? smiley1

2. Vinayak - Take a Bow, you give me hope, that there are still some good people that live in this Jhanak world smiley27

3. Mr. Bose, no matter who said what , you are holding on to your trust, it waivered a little , thank God it did not falter completely smiley20

And we know you are not good with 'Jhanak and uske ird gird koi bhi banda' situations!

Just hold on a tad bit more ! All the best with "Jhanak ke aakhon mein dekhna" smiley31

Hope your charade pays off and you get the support you would need from the police !

4. Police man Mr. Parvez Whatever ji, trust me, you have a better future in CLINICAL PSYCHOLOGY, given that you are such a pro in reading minds ! smiley15 #ANoseLegitLongerThanPinnochio

5. Oh Rahul, what a, what a sweetheart you are smiley27 Love your straight forward honesty man, dil jit liya aj tumne smiley40

And while we might not be able to rid ourselves of social media fanatics , queens and princesses, at least you are one monkey off our backs ! Mr. Bose ko ladka pasand nehi #JodiCancel #JhaRa ne haath jhara? Or is it #RahJha ne haath jhara? - whichever, who cares smiley37smiley37

Ab bbas, Didi ke bare mein aisa breaking news J ko pata chale and J takes didi off Sirji's back for good ! #WaitingForMoreTruthBombs

LAST BUT SABSE BADA REASON -

Makers showed us today, ki yeh dono ka, puri duniya mein, ek dusre ke siway, koi nehi hai - Ek full raita feyla ke Kashmir aya hai, dusre ne apni jaan kurbaan kar di hai !

@Vidya - Apke iss Ani ne bhi rulaya , but bada cute sa hai smiley27

And I don't know why , 2nd pic ke black coated Ani mujhe flower pakde, she loves me, she loves me not karta dikh gaya , flower se toh kaam na ho payega, aur dhaasu koi weapon chahiye hogi to break the alliance smiley37smiley37

completely agree Sohini 🥰 with each & every sentence .. I had same feeling too smiley36
1PariGupta thumbnail
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: rysohini

Kitne sherwani aye aur chale gaye smiley37smiley37

smiley37… Sohini I liked ur analysis too.. I had quoted $ when I posted smiley19 it showed 404 error smiley7 & all got deleted smiley19
EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

I felt rahul just trying to read Ani's emotions aur upar se Tejas is strong n he has to stay there.

will wait till next epi.