Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lollolika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: rysohini

Ok just for the sake of adding more drama, we will now have to live with this stupid version of Anirudh Bose?

Either that or the makers want to portray the trust issue Ani suffers from , when it come to J, where he believes everything that he sees at face value?!

How long will this trait of him continue? And stop him from building RuNak?

This was not the intense, passionate Anirudh who we saw till yesterday, he gave me a mixed feel. And in precap he wants Rahul to stop the wedding🤦‍♀️

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Police officer gave a different picture....Ani feeling betrayed ..still he insisted Police officer to take him to Tejas place

Yeah, uska trust shattered nhi hua..

He said uski eyes se dekh kar pata laga loonga...

piapriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Lollolika

The episode appears to be last minute jugaad for me, so many scenes here and there. Shristi's brother calls her and Arshi to let them know anout Tejas Jhanak wedding, Arshi is super happysmiley7She goes to BH to pass good news with sweetssmiley7 I FFed all convo. Other side Ani reached the hotel, shocked to see newspaper and video of Jhanak announcing the wedding. Poor guy can't control himselfsmiley19 He calls the policeman, he constantly saying Jhanak is willingly marrying Tejas, she might have lied to you that she is coming for examssmiley7 Ani still confused that she lied to him,(why Ani whysmiley19), getting all FB scenes of rescuing her with Rahul, birthday episode feeding etc. He says he wants to see her in person, he still thinks she is pressurized. Tejas coming to Jhanak's room with Pandit, both in wedding attire. He says he won't touch her now, but shaadi ke baad rukenge nahi. Ewwwsmiley11J is scared

Banshee is losing bacha khucha respect in my eyes. Girl doesn’t even have the basic decency for a woman. A woman is being forced to marry and she is giving sweets. Why not herself marry Tejas then like J said?
I hope Karma hits Banshee mom and daughter hard

1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: xnbstar

He said one thing good that uski ankhon se dekh kar pata laga loonga...but why asking help from Rahul

He said Rahul or usky dost milkr bachyegy....phr khud kyu aya hn yha..didn’t get that dialogue

Writers don't know how to write so many loop holes n lack of consistency between dialogues
Lollolika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Police officer Is getting on my nerves. ...I badly wanted him to shut his mouth.

So true Mayuri, if he can't do anything he should just keep quiet. Who made him police officer, he can't think out of the box knowing Tejas is a powerful man

piapriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: xnbstar

He said one thing good that uski ankhon se dekh kar pata laga loonga...but why asking help from Rahul

He said Rahul or usky dost milkr bachyegy....phr khud kyu aya hn yha..didn’t get that dialogue

trust is one thing he doesn’t have for J. Itna time se he is looking at her aankhen but still couldn’t figure out Rahul fiasco ab kya pata laga legasmiley19

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 1PariGupta

Writers don't know how to write so many loop holes n lack of consistency between dialogues

Aj episode dekh ker dil toot gya hn....koi umeed nhi bachi ab

Lagta hn Ani k mind me zabardasti misunderstanding dalrahy hn

1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: piapriya

why is this police offer acting like a manchild whose ego was hurt?!

how can be he even assume things? Did he not see her case history? Why would Jhanak lie and come when Ani forced her to come for her exams?

Ani anger insecurity jelousely me pagal ho jata hai aur uska dimaag kaam karna band kar deta hai

Jhanak par full trust nahi karna hi in future inke relationship me weak point hoga jiska Banshee n toxics benefit lenge

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Ani does not have 100% trust on jhanak which creates scope for MU. But i think that’s fine. But he still want to trust Jhanak that’s an improvement from AK track where he is not judging her but after talking to her only he will come to conclusion . Why he still does not want to admit when Rahul asked . May be he does not want to disclose in front of Rahul bcoz he knows that Rahul is the boy friend of jhanak. But he definitely has realized that he loves her. I hope his obsession for Rahul now gets over. So all dialogues of ani in precap are trap for jhanak and tejas. I was right about Ani he can manipulate anyone be it jhanak. Ani can read jhanak just from her eyes then why he can’t read loved in her eyes. After Kashmir track Ani will be confident that jhanak also loves him. So makers will close all the loose end in Kashmir . Mamaji will make the video call of shaadi . Arshi will get the full coverage of jhanak shaadi. Anu will again escape that he went to save the life of jhanak.

zuzu2616 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Banshee🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️😠😠😠😠

No words to describe after see her smile hearing J kidnap by Tejas!!!

She deserve something bad happen in her life in future track😡😡😡😡