•°*”˜𝓙𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓪𝓴 Written Update And Episode Discussion Thread 32•°*” - Page 147

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: Sunsh

That’s Great -if Hiba too said that (I haven’t watched) phir kuch accha milna chahiye other than this Rona Dhona and multiple shadi sequences

On a side note- humari tarah , makers bhi aab shayad itna thank gaye hain with multiple shadi sequence ki they are not even trying to change the ambience of marriage ceremony now😛

Yes, they are both now aware of each other's feelings, but as per Hiba, she can't see a future with him as he's still committed to Arshi.

So until Ani either clearly communicates with Jhanak regarding this or breaks up with Arshi, Jhanak's sacrificial mode isn't going to deactivate.

I really feel now that Ani will clearly express his real feelings and try to convince her as well.

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: rysohini

Need to re-watch before I comment, like I said, jabse ungli mein ring ayi hai, tab se left hand kuchh zyada hi gesturish ho gaya hai smiley15

ab nazar oscillates between face and ring , and I miss out on the famous nuances smiley13

#UngliKaatdo #NoUngliNoRingNoDistraction smiley15smiley37

Sohini..i was thinking that only i was noticing itsmiley37smiley37..hes using his left hand with ring finger a lotsmiley42..dont know if its Ani or Krushalsmiley37smiley37..but we see him more expressive now after that ring ceremonysmiley42smiley42..now he acts more like a male lead in lovesmiley42smiley36..each epi that ring finger shines...& everytime hes on screen..we only notice that ring hand f hissmiley36
vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

they both also need to keep "shuusshhhh..."

Originally posted by: Euphoria_V

Ikr smiley36 tanuja is tolerable but shubho ko toh shristi hi perfect hai smiley37 they both have "sh....." In thier names. Sh-Sh couple smiley37

Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: vira76

they both also need to keep "shuusshhhh..."

Hahaaa......

Word Count: 1

vira76 thumbnail

haan haan wo to aaj raat ko bridal costume me hi soyegi! Kal sidha kashmir pohanch ke shaadi!

Ha phir bhi yeh sab patah chalne ke baad bhi Arshi would like wed Anismiley44

Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: samarp2

Sohini..i was thinking that only i was noticing itsmiley37smiley37..hes using his left hand with ring finger a lotsmiley42..dont know if its Ani or Krushalsmiley37smiley37..but we see him more expressive now after that ring ceremonysmiley42smiley42..now he acts more like a male lead in lovesmiley42smiley36..each epi that ring finger shines...& everytime hes on screen..we only notice that ring hand f hissmiley36

He always felt there wasn't many scenes with Hiba. So he must be happy now to perform smiley42

I noticed it too. They selected a good ring that fits his long and slender fingers. smiley42

vira76 thumbnail

Vidya puppy eyes ko chuha bana diya? not fair!

Jaise dabocha hai, Lol the fish has to be Jhanak!! 😂

Originally posted by: Edkv74

IMG_1795.jpeg

Arshi’s anger

IMG_1804.jpeg

Tejas vs Ani🤪

IMG_1802.jpeg

AniJganak and Rahul away from Tejas’ shaadi🤪

vira76 thumbnail

damn i did not notice the middle finger!! hilarious!!

Originally posted by: Anusha16

I like how Ani gives middle finger to Tejas every time. smiley37

1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 5

smiley37 Tejas ka toh Clear hai

Pagal toh Ani hai usko jhanak-Rahul ko ek saath dekhna bhi hai Aur nahi dekhna bhi.

Har hamesha jhanak ke baare mein sochta hai, uske liye rota hai, uske saath rehna chahta hai par Arshi se shaadi cancel nahi karni smiley29

Kya chahiye Bhai tere kosmiley23

Pagalkhane ka address chahiye ise smiley37smiley37
vira76 thumbnail

Haha ! haan hum bhi sath hai!

aap shuru karo! We would love to read your thoughts! Write some FFs!

Originally posted by: Manoshono

Tum bhi mere saath he ho! 😜

I didn’t even say anything else, you all are responsible for your own thoughts smiley36

Actually we need to open a separate thread for all our wild imaginations if it isn’t too rated-Rsmiley37

we are so RuNak romance deprived toh kiya he karen!🤪