Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: Manoshono

This is SOOOOO typical 😏😆

When will they move from their soch? And sitara actually promoted “nayi soch” in the past with the same old concept smiley36

Their nayi soch left the chat already smiley36

They are repeating same concept in each and every show after leads marriage.

Wish to see some realistic approach towards after marriage life. It will be something refreshing instead of same misunderstandings, drama, divorce, separation etc.

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

where do you download episodes from if you dont mind me asking

Originally posted by: Jashangrewal28

Hmmm, maya today i download 3 episodes of it to watch Lets see kab time mile or dekhu 😂😭

Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: vira76

where do you download episodes from if you dont mind me asking

smiley36 we can download episodes on Hulu and hotstar offline but you can't download them to your device.

I think that's what she meant

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunsh

My two cents for current scenario - today or tomorrow we may get a hug as now they both very well the feelings for each other and after so much of drama of loosing each other from their life- they desperately need the solace and comfort with each other. Jab tak yeh stage of closeness nahi aayega- Jhanak apna haq claim nahi karegi on Ani. She will then force Ani to marry Arshi and Ani will follow that. In the meantime time- whole family will come to Kashmir and Jhanak will give exams in between. Mandap is set in Kashmir and humane Panditji Kashmir wale hai so yeh sara marriage drama Kashmir mein hoga. Jhanak will stop the marriage as per BTS and will return to BH as Mrs Bose.

Hee hee 😛…I have become such a good writer, though I lack these skills 😀😀

In a new IV, Hiba said that Jhanak now got the idea that Ani loves her, so i don't think that Ani won't control his overwhelming feelings for so long.

Jhanak would try her best to resist but she won't this time too.

Neither love can be suppressed nor concealed. ❤️

Edited by xnbstar - 4 months ago
vira76 thumbnail

yaar but that ring really suits him! smiley42 looks good on his long fingers smiley27

Originally posted by: rysohini

Need to re-watch before I comment, like I said, jabse ungli mein ring ayi hai, tab se left hand kuchh zyada hi gesturish ho gaya hai smiley15

ab nazar oscillates between face and ring , and I miss out on the famous nuances smiley13

#UngliKaatdo #NoUngliNoRingNoDistraction smiley15smiley37

Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Pata nahe!! But I still enjoy his gussa. It’s temporary but I know sometimes he forgets his limits.

Just can’t wait to see his rage in the upcoming… ab toh Arshi bhi arahe haismiley11

Yeah Krushal emotes it well. He is one of the few actors whose anger actually makes me feel scared. And Rishi ji's creepy acting is also well performed. Looks very natural smiley20

Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: vira76

yaar but that ring really suits him! smiley42 looks good on his long fingers smiley27

True na?? I said the same thing.

vira76 thumbnail

dekho agar forum spy kar rahe hai to acchi baat hai!

Humare wild imaginations bhi padhe honge matlab smiley43😃😉

omg smiley37

Ani ka kuch keh nahe sakte…. But yaar eşe ideas yahan na daalo you never know makers be spying our forum and getting ideas for future track.

Anirudh Itna dayaalo hai ke ye bhi possibility ho sakti hai😆

vira76 thumbnail

bold: question of the year!

Originally posted by: Euphoria_V

smiley37 Tejas ka toh Clear hai

Pagal toh Ani hai usko jhanak-Rahul ko ek saath dekhna bhi hai Aur nahi dekhna bhi.

Har hamesha jhanak ke baare mein sochta hai, uske liye rota hai, uske saath rehna chahta hai par Arshi se shaadi cancel nahi karni smiley29

Kya chahiye Bhai tere kosmiley23

Sunsh thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: xnbstar

In a new IV, Hiba said that Jhanak now got the idea that Ani loves her, so Ani won't control his overwhelming feelings for so long.

Jhanak would try her best to resist but she won't this time too.

Neither love can be suppressed nor concealed. ❤️

That’s Great -if Hiba too said that (I haven’t watched) phir kuch accha milna chahiye other than this Rona Dhona and multiple shadi sequences

On a side note- humari tarah , makers bhi aab shayad itna thank gaye hain with multiple shadi sequence ki they are not even trying to change the ambience of marriage ceremony now😛