Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: Anusha16

No idea Goddy ji, PPak ji asked me the same question. It can go either ways. They are keeping other BTS under the wraps. If we go by the track record of J's marriage promo. I think we will see something similar.

Thank you Anusha for the reply.

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

There it is Anum...Vira , Anusha said it all ...

He admired her , liked her and eventually fell for her .

He felt responsible for her after reading her mothers letter . And this eventually turned to love seeing all her goodness , strength , kindness and her beauty .

Jhanak is so similar to him .

I feel he might have felt the first spark for her after their virtual marriage , when he comes from office he admires her as if its was a secret marriage which they did whole heartedly .

Or before it was there when he said Rahul cant read mantras for marriage , was it his possessiveness that she is his wife ....

I am still doubtful , but Jhanak was there as soon as they met for the first time ...he was si comfortable with her ever since their first meeting ...

Thank you to all girlies who put in their valuable thoughts and expressed so neatly on how their feelings were transformed. 🤗🩷

It’s funny I don’t know if it happens to most of you, but every time there are new scenes or advancement to their bond, I always trace back to their initial interactions and sort of puts the puzzle piece by piece again as they were progressing and just relish those moment one more time and get more feels. Keeping aside the dragfest, I honestly enjoyed how the makers took their own time to built that bond and love through various circumstances which all of you specified and some briefly explained. I could feel more depth in their relationship and maybe that is why we all are so ardent admirers to RuNak!

They are so beautiful inside and out! 🥹

Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Manoshono

Thank you to all girlies who put in their valuable thoughts and expressed so neatly on how their feelings were transformed. 🤗🩷

It’s funny I don’t know if it happens to most of you, but every time there are new scenes or advancement to their bond, I always trace back to their initial interactions and sort of puts the puzzle piece by piece again as they were progressing and just relish those moment one more time and get more feels. Keeping aside the dragfest, I honestly enjoyed how the makers took their own time to built that bond and love through various circumstances which all of you specified and some briefly explained. I could feel more depth in their relationship and maybe that is why we all are so ardent admirers to RuNak!

They are so beautiful inside and out! 🥹

Isn't that how you draw their journey in your heart?? Har ek kahani ki shuruwad hoti hai... Uski bina kahani adhuri reh jaati hai. smiley42

haaa... now that I read Vira's post, I am looking back at my RuNak analysis drafts. So much left unwritten that I need to post. I am planning to make it an essay series at this point. smiley9

Edited by Anusha16 - 4 months ago
Anusha16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

Thank you Anusha for the reply.

No problem Goddy ji. I hope that the marriage doesn't happen just to make sure you stay and post on the forum. smiley31

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Isn't that how you draw their journey in your heart?? Har ek kahani ki shuruwad hoti hai... Uski bina kahani adhuri reh jaati hai. smiley42

True that! smiley42

RuNak will definitely be one of the most memorable kahani for me 😭
rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

This is just my gut talking, but given they are a Tit for Tat couple, the current Shaadi Thodi-ing score stands at -

Ani - 2

J - 0

Toh just to keep J in the race , and in contention , we have to infer that J will thodo the Anishi wedding to catch up on the score!

Backup plan is of course Ani, given he is a ShaadiTod maestro by now, but we will just let J do the honors this time round !

No idea Goddy ji, PPak ji asked me the same question. It can go either ways. They are keeping other BTS under the wraps. If we go by the track record of J's marriage promo. I think we will see something similar.

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: rysohini

Inhone techno functional virtual shaadi ko nazar andaaz kar diya smiley29

Or cancelled that out with reversal rasms - do no phenomenon Vidya's Thammi's brainchild smiley15

+Shaadi -Shaadi =0

I missed all your discussions! What’s happening girls?
Episode not up on Hotstar yet!

Anusha16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Edkv74

I missed all your discussions! What’s happening girls?
Episode not up on Hotstar yet!

Nothing much Guruji. just BTS and nonsense discussions. smiley37

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

No problem Goddy ji. I hope that the marriage doesn't happen just to make sure you stay and post on the forum. smiley31

I have no other show to follow. I stopped kavya too. Nothing is interesting. I literally don’t know what to watch. I am also not watching any movies, nothing is appealing me. If Ani Arshi marriage happens, I forced to quit this too.

Anusha16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

I have no other show to follow. I stopped kavya too. Nothing is interesting. I literally don’t know what to watch. I am also not watching any movies, nothing is appealing me. If Ani Arshi marriage happens, I forced to quit this too.

If you are interested, I can suggest some shows.