Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KambakthIshq thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 months ago

Congratulations on the new thread folkssmiley40

Thanks for the thread Anjusmiley27

I don’t have the patience to sit through usual ITV handbook twists and turns. There are absolutely no happy moments in this show. They 10 mins fell good scenes followed by 10 days torture.

They are piling on misunderstandings .. purane toh clear kar lo bhaismiley7

Edited by KambakthIshq - 4 months ago
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Anusha16

I like How didi doesn't give an F. But the pic is kind of scary to look at. smiley18

I know smiley18
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Manoshono

I am seriously going to sue the makers if they do anything opposite. You are right… itni simple Cheez ko complicated bana diya hai! 😒

I am fine with twist and turns, I just need to see RuNak together as a husband and wife. Period.

exactly… nothing is good going on in the showsmiley26smiley26.. leads won’t have so soon screen time I guess
KambakthIshq thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manoshono

Good morning girls!

So misunderstanding on the way?! 🥲 and the promo Arshi and Ani in wedding attire!

I am sure Anirudh can’t leave Jhanak with that monster. And I really hope thta Arshi and Ani wedding is only a dream sequence. Honestly, the makers will lose viewers if it were to actually happen.

I mean the purity of RuNak will be gone if Ani marries Arshi. And usually the makers take everything to the mandap and makes viewers life hell and then the wedding never takes place. So let’s see!

Bold- If we are sure these spoilers are from a promo shoot then it can’t be a dream sequence smiley28

KambakthIshq thumbnail

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Tejas is their love guru😜
My younger son asks if he’s really a villain.. how does he never lose his calm whereas the girl in yellow is always yelling😝😍😛

He seems impressed by his calm demeanour and so is his mom!❤️😍

Tejas was at his best in the last episode. So calm and composed yet creepysmiley15

rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Finally a match made in heaven smiley32smiley32

Thank you Anusha smiley31smiley31

Zurin, you didn’t have to look far smiley36

I hated hated Arshi, when she was all excited to bali charao J with Avinash , for her own selfish purposes.

Upar se citing how lucky J is for getting groom uncle(love the name)smiley7

You Do Not do this to another woman, let aside your sister smiley7

Originally posted by: Anusha16

Are re you guys forgot Avinash Bhaiyaa. How could you??

Remember how jealous she was that J is getting to go abroad after marriage??? I think man hi man mein she probably wanted to marry him instead. He was also perfect chamcha unlike the other two,.How respectful he was towards Tejas Babu??? He was willing to even sacrifice J despite his attraction okay?? Uskeliye perfect fit bhi hoga. smiley37

Edited by rysohini - 4 months ago
rysohini thumbnail

Here you go Pari

Originally posted by: happy007

1PariGupta ji I haven’t blocked u. It’s showing me that you might have blocked me. No idea what happened.

rysohini thumbnail

Bold -smiley37smiley37

Ajeeb daastaan hai yeh

Originally posted by: KambakthIshq

Congratulations on the new thread folkssmiley40

Thanks for the thread Anjusmiley27

I don’t have the patience to sit through usual ITV handbook twists and turns. There are absolutely no happy moments in this show. They 10 mins fell good scenes followed by 10 days torture.

They are piling on misunderstandings .. purane toh clear kar lo bhaismiley7

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Tejas is their love guru😜
My younger son asks if he’s really a villain.. how does he never lose his calm whereas the girl in yellow is always yelling😝😍😛

He seems impressed by his calm demeanour and so is his mom!❤️😍

Tejas babu is really creepy and scary....Dolly maam has also same kind of Aura, she never screamed and her body language was also always cool and composed...

But new Shrishti and Her daughter....both are noise makers.. makes more sound than a boiler.

Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: KambakthIshq

Tejas was at his best in the last episode. So calm and composed yet creepysmiley15

He is charming. smiley42