Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: samarp2

Yesterday Ani told all wrong reasons to Arshi for keeping the ring smiley18 sll zhooth only he spoke ..& told her if u think like this , like that ( which was truth) he didn’t say… but went & told the truth to Jhanak…

Both Arshi & Anirudh r wrong here.. .. their relationship is beyond repair now smiley29 both lave lost trust in each other, both doesn’t seem to love each other.. just r together for the sake of being together smiley29… both should tell each other they r backing off.. & tell the same sternly to their parents..

Maybe for Anirudh, it's the truth. Kaktus is in denial about how Ani can prefer J over her mainly. I at least think there is something within her for Ani she is assuming as love.

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

exactky smiley36 when his baba said throw it away smiley37 I will get u a new one smiley37smiley37 .. I couldn’t stop laughing at that smiley36 like how we talk to our kids smiley37smiley37

Me also....

Last time. ..he said

Today is my birthday dialogue...I laughed very hard that day also

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Ani always has some kid like convo with his parents smiley37smiley37 last time that birthday one smiley37 with his mom smiley37 today ring one with his dad smiley37smiley37

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C7rLovOv79q/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

😂😂😂

Shubho's face with the word Respect ...

Yes man , there exists such words and most human beings have it ...Not all are like Bips and Mukerji's

Edited by MayaFruitbae - 4 months ago
MMR2810 thumbnail

ohh not u smiley36smiley44.. ohh u smiley36.also don’t have twitter smiley36 then we r on same boat 🚤 smiley36.. only Mayuri is our captain then smiley9

Am honored...smiley36

Thank you girls

https://tenor.com/bpEtw.gif

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

@,bold

As many times it was solely Anirudh who was blamed . Yesterday itself I had said it in other EDT .Arshi is equally responsible .

I am happy ...Ashu ❤️ .... You said it too.

You might have said it before also , I might have missed reading it .

Yaa that’s what I felt yesterday Maya & even long before… both were just holding the string. Which is not strong.. & they r simply still doing it.. both needs to break it off at same time.. that’s good for all 3 people.. let Ani first break up with Atshi.. then handling Jhanak is different matter.. but he needs to have a clean break up first then go ahead to get his real love back.. not by still holding his ex string.. same is with Atshi.. she should not involve her mom first smiley39 who never gave her good advice smiley18
Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

ohh not u smiley36smiley44.. ohh u also don’t have twitter smiley36 then we r on same boat 🚤 smiley36.. only Mayuri is our captain then smiley9

Me too...

Jhanak Hiba Nawab GIF - Jhanak Hiba Nawab Memes GIFs

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Anusha16

I mean a way to a persons heart is through their stomach after all. On that note I am making some Good home made Ramen... smiley36

Here's some for you guys ...

Anime Aesthetic GIF - Anime Aesthetic Food GIFs

omg smiley31smiley27 thanks for the ramen 🍜.. even I have buldok ramen at home smiley36 reminds me I need to make one toosmiley36.. but I prefer maggi over these smiley36… thanks again for the Ramen Anusha smiley27smiley27smiley31
MayaFruitbae thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anusha16

Maybe for Anirudh, it's the truth. Kaktus is in denial about how Ani can prefer J over her mainly. I at least think there is something within her for Ani she is assuming as love.

I dont know Anusha if you have watched the confrontation between Jhanak and Arshi .

Arshi clearly says , she understand that Anirudh is not fully hers now ( aadha is the theme of this show 😬😬😬)

, but she wont let Jhanak be with Anirudh. If not me then not you too...

So its ego and superiority complex now .

Love is long lost and now trust too...

MayaFruitbae thumbnail

We need to shadow now to get into these kind of trends ...😂😂😂😂🤫🤫

MMR2810 thumbnail

Basu house males r useless smiley37 except 1-2 only smiley36… Ani may go & cook smiley42 he had already done for Jhanak in Kashmir smiley42smiley42 cause of that only they had to marry smiley36smiley36… now he will do happily more then last time one smiley9.. he already acts like Joru ka ghulam for Jhanak smiley42smiley36

@bold and shouts on top of his voice that, am not slave to anyone smiley36