Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: rysohini

Bold - Of all the reasons behind their marriage, Ashu, this is the best smiley37smiley37smiley37

thanks Sohini smiley37smiley37 that’s y he was there at night cause of that those villagers made them to marry smiley37
MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Anusha16

Starplus primetime FL hai? No fixed character lol

Ha ha...every star fl some particular trait...like Anupama Bhashan

But jhanak doesn't have any special triat

great_love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Tejas jab bhi aata hai, bomb phodkar jaata hai. Lets see what he does now smiley4

Tejas bhaiya ki baat alag haismiley15

samarp2 thumbnail

Arrested Development smiley37

smiley36smiley36

Word Count: 0

zuzu2616 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

Ani wants to accept his marriage & Jhanak now as he’s fallen in love with her smiley9 he understands its importance now..

But what he plans to do.. after Jhanak accepts he plans to break up with Arshi & go ahead with Jhanak.. he’s not thinking in other ways at all.. can’t blame Jhanak here at all .. only character who is consistent from start smiley20 with her stand smiley16

Ani needs to tell his feelings clear to his family so that they don’t plan for wedding & Arshi the most imp.. his that attitude will make them all hate Jhanak more …

Even while talking to Jhank he didn’t tell his feelings in clear way nor mentioned their marriage clearly..

Yesterday when he said mujhe yeh ring pasand hai smiley42 indirectly telling family mujhe Jhanak pasand hai smiley27 he blurted out his feelings in clear way.. but still family will be hell bent to marry him off to Arshi… they don’t even talk to him about what he really wants ?

Ignorant,unsympathetic they are.

They will remind like that unless a strong blow hit them..

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Yesterday Ani told all wrong reasons to Arshi for keeping the ring smiley18 sll zhooth only he spoke ..& told her if u think like this , like that ( which was truth) he didn’t say… but went & told the truth to Jhanak…

Both Arshi & Anirudh r wrong here.. .. their relationship is beyond repair now smiley29 both lave lost trust in each other, both doesn’t seem to love each other.. just r together for the sake of being together smiley29both should tell each other they r backing off.. & tell the same sternly to their parents..

@,bold

As many times it was solely Anirudh who was blamed . Yesterday itself I had said it in other EDT .Arshi is equally responsible .

I am happy ...Ashu ❤️ .... You said it too.

You might have said it before also , I might have missed reading it .

samarp2 thumbnail

Tejas jab bhi aata hai, bomb phodkar jaata hai. Lets see what he does now smiley4

that’s so true smiley42smiley37 so eager to see it by Wednesday as per precap
Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

thanks Sohini smiley37smiley37 that’s y he was there at night cause of that those villagers made them to marry smiley37

I mean a way to a persons heart is through their stomach after all. On that note I am making some Good home made Ramen... smiley36

Here's some for you guys ...

Anime Aesthetic GIF - Anime Aesthetic Food GIFs

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Yesterday Ani told all wrong reasons to Arshi for keeping the ring smiley18 sll zhooth only he spoke ..& told her if u think like this , like that ( which was truth) he didn’t say… but went & told the truth to Jhanak…

Both Arshi & Anirudh r wrong here.. .. their relationship is beyond repair now smiley29 both lave lost trust in each other, both doesn’t seem to love each other.. just r together for the sake of being together smiley29… both should tell each other they r backing off.. & tell the same sternly to their parents..

Whenever Ani speaks lies so casually I Literally ROFl! smiley36 IT engineering main Kum, jhoot bolne main ziyda degree li hai Ani babu ne 😆

Sadly, Arshi’s constant nagging has made him to start behaving such a way but I know it’s not acceptable! I mean he needs to understand when he has already lies so many times and got caught. Toh ab Sach bol do bhai! Wese I always thought it’s Jhanak who puts him into trouble catching all his lies but Yahan toh even without Jhanak he has been caught.smiley36

Ani has a black saya on his lies smiley37No matter what he says he’ll get caught.

Now the question is… what stories will he cook up to go to Kashmir? smiley17

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: zuzu2616

Ignorant,unsympathetic they are.

They will remind like that unless a strong blow hit them..

exactlysmiley20 no one here really talks it out 😤 makes u frustrated 😣