•°*”˜𝓙𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓪𝓴 Written Update And Episode Discussion Thread 30•°*” - Page 156

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: vira76

Let's see what happens. I am not going to use my brain on what is going to happen in the future anymore. Because there are so many not-good possibilities... Just have to go with the flow.

Firstly, this is a TV show, and this is one of the most negative shows I have ever watched, with hardly any light moments and an extreme level of torture to such a beautiful soul.

Secondly, leads never end up together till the last episode, so we have to keep this in mind, but the makers should show some happy and lovely tracks to balance the storyline.

Thirdly, Jhanak has no one except for Ani, so once he gets any hint from Jhanak regarding her feelings, considering his bull avatar, he'll burn the world for her.

Lastly: Raunak is destined to be together no matter what the circumstances are. Obviously, they will become sacrificial goats to save eachother's lives and selflessly love each other throughout their journey.

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Thankyou Mayuri ,

Badge change shows how much I am living IF😬😬

Ha ha smiley36 I know right...

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

bold1: so true.. a lot of torture

bols2: that balancing is so important. Right now they are not doing a great job at that.

Originally posted by: xnbstar

Firstly, this is a TV show, and this is one of the most negative shows I have ever watched, with hardly any light moments and an extreme level of torture to such a beautiful soul.

Secondly, leads never end up together till the last episode, so we have to keep this in mind, but the makers should show some happy and lovely tracks to balance the storyline.

Thirdly, Jhanak has no one except for Ani, so once he gets any hint from Jhanak regarding her feelings, considering his bull avatar, he'll burn the world for her.

Lastly: Raunak is destined to be together no matter what the circumstances are. Obviously, they will become sacrificial goats to save eachother's lives and selflessly love each other throughout their journey.

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Today's episode for some reason gave me ominous vibes... Like something really bad is in store for us in the future. Like I know this track will bring Runak together but for some reason, I am so uneasy about where it's heading!

Especially, Since I was praying for Ani and Arshi's clean break up and i dont see that happening. I feel we will probably witness the worst breakup in history... something that will make us want to sympathize with Arshi, something that will incriminate Jhanak and Ani forever.

Today's Jhanak monologue about promising her mom not to do anything that will taint her name, Arshi's dialogue about one more sacrifice for the relationship, and how Ani looked at her, Tejas's dialogues to Jhanak about how Jhanak will always be a second woman in Ani's life...

I liked Tejas on the screen today. Shristi should take lessons from him on how to own the screen... How to walk and talk calmly and still shake the audience with fear! Tejas was looking charming man! How can a villain look this dashing?

I actually feel like the Jhanak Anirudh being together is gone now .

Theu showed all the emotions flowing between them in those seperation episodes with a unheard I love you Jhanak ..

Story will move ahead with Jhanak career , father ,etc ...I dont see any confession coming up.

Waiting for me to be wrong

What say girls ???

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Today's episode for some reason gave me ominous vibes... Like something really bad is in store for us in the future. Like I know this track will bring Runak together but for some reason, I am so uneasy about where it's heading!

Especially, Since I was praying for Ani and Arshi's clean break up and i dont see that happening. I feel we will probably witness the worst breakup in history... something that will make us want to sympathize with Arshi, something that will incriminate Jhanak and Ani forever.

Today's Jhanak monologue about promising her mom not to do anything that will taint her name, Arshi's dialogue about one more sacrifice for the relationship, and how Ani looked at her, Tejas's dialogues to Jhanak about how Jhanak will always be a second woman in Ani's life...

I liked Tejas on the screen today. Shristi should take lessons from him on how to own the screen... How to walk and talk calmly and still shake the audience with fear! Tejas was looking charming man! How can a villain look this dashing?

Theu showed all the emotions flowing between them in those seperation episodes with a unheard I love you Jhanak ..

Story will move ahead with Jhanak career , father ,etc ...I dont see any confession coming up.

What say girls ???

MMR2810 thumbnail

haan yaar! Arshi character is annoying the hell out of me now! She is a celebrity, she is famous, she is a career woman, talented and beautiful!! And she is again melting in front of Ani!

And they are giving her such dialogues. What do you want the audience to think of her? Decide kar lo ab makers!

I don't know why makers showing her like bichari woman, Mahan what not...literally she is not sacrificing anything. For her Ani is a ticket to settle in abroad.

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: xnbstar

I agree. This is the most negative show I have watched so far.

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sampada_14

Today's episode was calm yet scary for me.. Don't know what is there in store for us but Tejas is giving such bad vibes like never before. I mean I know at any cost Jhanak won't get married to Tejas but don't know how Runak will get united and how it will impact on their relationship, specially when Ani is not coming out clear regarding his change feelings for Arshi. Now when marriage is close and he is going to be in Kashmir for 3 to 4 days and Arshi is preparing for marriage rituals... Don't know everything will be so messed up & Bose house will be more bitter to Jhanak

When Ani gets to know about Shrishti's involvement in Jhanak's abduction, that will be the final nail in the coffin, most probably leading to a break with Arshi.

Shrishti should learn a strong lesson because if Ani doesn't find out about Jhanak's kidnapping, Jhanak's life will end up like hell.

I hope the makers will show this track, as there is no reason for her to harm Jhanak.

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

that dialogue today was so unnecessary!

Originally posted by: MMR2810

I don't know why makers showing her like bichari woman, Mahan what not...literally she is not sacrificing anything. For her Ani is a ticket to settle in abroad.

MMR2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

What say girls ???

Maya, since couple of days am ranting the same....that am not getting good vibes...

I can't bear Ani Arshi marriage or Tejas Jhanak marriage...if any chance the show move in that direction I will quit watching the show.