Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 months ago

100% thats exactly what I was getting at. Ani has been sacrificing himself for J.

There is a lot of dialog abt Ani not realizing his love for J. I have always believed he loved and knew he loved Jhanak a long while ago and for sure after their second marriage.

The clearest I've heard him on this is day of Holi where he dances and says he is dancing to keep BH happy so they dont bother her.'

It was never abt Ani not realizing his love. He has always loved her. Else there is no reason he cannot break the wedding off. I dont for. moment believe Ani has any compunctions of hurting Arshi or in keeping his commitments. If he did he will not cheat them llike he has been doing so far.

Originally posted by: rysohini

Bold - My lop sided RuNak heart wants to believe, this is his way of protecting J's name from getting tainted and possibly her life too!

Family and societal pressure aside, he thinks that a break up with Arshi will definitely pose a threat to J. Specially Shrishti chup toh na baithegi ! And he knows what Shrishti is capable of, she can giro to any low!

So why would Ani want to jeopardise J's life, for his one sided love (in his eyes) when he knows she does not even love him?

He is in his #BaliChadJao mode and hence feels helpless and that things are not in his control.

It's not about appeasing Srishti and Arshi, it is about making sure, absolutely nothing should cause toofan in J's life.

He has said this twice now, once after his bday at home,about the reason he has kept quiet so that J doesn't get insulted more and the other time during the ring fiasco !

The very reason, he is taking the trouble of covering all bases with Sandeep da, taki saap bhi mare aur lathi bhi na toote !

P.S. While he is ready to sacrifice himself, he is not ready to take off J's ring smiley27 Jaan le lo, but yeh nehi smiley32smiley27

He has tried enough and understood now that Arshi WILL NOT break up with him, no matter what !

Also, there was fore shadowing that J will claim her wife rights, uff I so want her to some day, Ani deserves it.

All the more motivation for Anishi to reach mandap and then bada dhamaka smiley4

His methods are definitely not right, but he is always more concerned about the results smiley14

PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

repeat

Edited by PPak - 4 months ago
Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Whatever was Tejas saying today to Jhanak was sounding to me like a "kadava sach"... if we just look at the final results and forget about all the story, situation, complications in between

Originally posted by: Anusha16

New name for Aniuruddh Bose

"RAJKUMAR"

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Yeah definitely he will not kill him but intense showdown milega kyonki donon jhanak ke pyar mein pagal hain. The winner has to declare jhanak as his wife and that has to be Ani.

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manoshono

But troubles are inevitable I just hope it doesn’t cause them to part ways at least.

I was also thinking how there is so much to go through before their consummation.

(Sorry, I couldn’t get this thought out of my mind. I had to say it to feel less of a burden on my heart) 🤷‍♀️smiley37

Their hearts are clean, souls are pure, and love is selfless and unconscious, but their brains lack solid decision-making.

Love will definitely overpower anything that comes between them if they meet now ❤️

Hope their souls become one soon.🔥

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

I am all for the intense showdown! Tejas needs to get villain time and we like angry bird Ani 😍

Originally posted by: shanakanj

Yeah definitely he will not kill him but intense showdown milega kyonki donon jhanak ke pyar mein pagal hain. The winner has to declare jhanak as his wife and that has to be Ani.

rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

True, Ani's life atm J pe shuru hoke J pe khatam ho jati hai smiley27

He probably had a deep sense of commitment towards Arshi previously, but definitely not any more !

Raaste mein kaatein ayenge, but RuNak is definitely end - game ! They are 'destined' to be !

Man vs Destiny smiley1

#GoodWillWinOverEvilEventually

Originally posted by: shanakanj

I don’t think he is bothered about displeasing his family and even 1 % worry for Arshi. If that was the case he would have taken off the ring. He also knows his parents money minded nature that’s why he threw the card of resigning the job. Rather than worrying abt son they are worrying that what people will say abt Srishti. He is only bothered abt jhanak safety that’s why he proceeding with marriage but make sure that jhanak remains in his heart. He has already mentioned twice that this will create havoc in her life. He cared for Arshi when he thought she was a good soul but now he Arshi does not matter for him bcoz now he knows what kind of bhatakti soul she is. It’s selfish and disrespectful nature of Arshi which has pushed ani towards jhanak.

Pearl_219 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I think old one
Varsha188 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Ani properly accept the Jhanak as wife or makers very soon showing ani and arshi marriage then will quit show because can't wait Jo bhi ho jaldi ho.