Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 months ago

Bold - My lop sided RuNak heart wants to believe, this is his way of protecting J's name from getting tainted and possibly her life too!

Family and societal pressure aside, he thinks that a break up with Arshi will definitely pose a threat to J. Specially Shrishti chup toh na baithegi ! And he knows what Shrishti is capable of, she can giro to any low!

So why would Ani want to jeopardise J's life, for his one sided love (in his eyes) when he knows she does not even love him?

He is in his #BaliChadJao mode and hence feels helpless and that things are not in his control.

It's not about appeasing Srishti and Arshi, it is about making sure, absolutely nothing should cause toofan in J's life.

He has said this twice now, once after his bday at home,about the reason he has kept quiet so that J doesn't get insulted more and the other time during the ring fiasco !

The very reason, he is taking the trouble of covering all bases with Sandeep da, taki saap bhi mare aur lathi bhi na toote !

P.S. While he is ready to sacrifice himself, he is not ready to take off J's ring smiley27 Jaan le lo, but yeh nehi smiley32smiley27

He has tried enough and understood now that Arshi WILL NOT break up with him, no matter what !

Also, there was fore shadowing that J will claim her wife rights, uff I so want her to some day, Ani deserves it.

All the more motivation for Anishi to reach mandap and then bada dhamaka smiley4

His methods are definitely not right, but he is always more concerned about the results smiley14

Originally posted by: PPak

The biggest mystery in Jhanak is why Ani refuses to initiate the breakup with Arshi?

He will even risk Jhanak's life by delaying his departure to Srinagar, but he will ensure Arshi has been given an excuse so she wont cancel the wedding.

ONly explanation that makes any sense is that he is keeping his marriage plans alive to appease Arshi and Shrishti and to protect J, using his marriage as a distraction.

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

looks like we need a new thread

Edited by vira76 - 4 months ago
Pearl_219 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C7rYwqxvMDC/?igsh=YWxjdW03OTFsc2E4

smiley36

But Anni ke Lea kuch bhi mushkil nahi ha smiley36smiley17

Edited by Pearl_219 - 4 months ago
shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

It’s already there IF video where hiba gives the interview https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5355044?pn=135

Edited by shanakanj - 4 months ago
KambakthIshq thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: vira76

Today's episode for some reason gave me ominous vibes... Like something really bad is in store for us in the future. Like I know this track will bring Runak together but for some reason, I am so uneasy about where it's heading!

Especially, Since I was praying for Ani and Arshi's clean break up and i dont see that happening. I feel we will probably witness the worst breakup in history... something that will make us want to sympathize with Arshi, something that will incriminate Jhanak and Ani forever.

Today's Jhanak monologue about promising her mom not to do anything that will taint her name, Arshi's dialogue about one more sacrifice for the relationship, and how Ani looked at her, Tejas's dialogues to Jhanak about how Jhanak will always be a second woman in Ani's life...

I liked Tejas on the screen today. Shristi should take lessons from him on how to own the screen... How to walk and talk calmly and still shake the audience with fear! Tejas was looking charming man! How can a villain look this dashing?

You are not alone in this, Vira. I don’t get positive vibes from this track either. Hope we are proved wrong lol.

Ani with his lying and Tejas with his gentlemen giri owned the episode today. smiley42
Bold- feels like dejavu with imlie S1. I sympathized with Malini (who was a positive character unlike Banshee heresmiley36) before she turned psycho.

Edited by KambakthIshq - 4 months ago
zuzu2616 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vira76

Today's episode for some reason gave me ominous vibes... Like something really bad is in store for us in the future. Like I know this track will bring Runak together but for some reason, I am so uneasy about where it's heading!

Especially, Since I was praying for Ani and Arshi's clean break up and i dont see that happening. I feel we will probably witness the worst breakup in history... something that will make us want to sympathize with Arshi, something that will incriminate Jhanak and Ani forever.

Today's Jhanak monologue about promising her mom not to do anything that will taint her name, Arshi's dialogue about one more sacrifice for the relationship, and how Ani looked at her, Tejas's dialogues to Jhanak about how Jhanak will always be a second woman in Ani's life...

I liked Tejas on the screen today. Shristi should take lessons from him on how to own the screen... How to walk and talk calmly and still shake the audience with fear! Tejas was looking charming man! How can a villain look this dashing?

Hope maker proves us wrong that Ani-J are not destined together😢

vira76 thumbnail

I hope your guy's theory about why Ani is still keeping the marriage with Arshi is correct. I like the theory but I still not 100% certain. It makes a lot of sense though, Lately with the recent dialogues Sohini mentioned, it kind of points in that direction. But will Ani really make such a huge gamble with something like his wedding? Or is he just following the plan he has made for his life and since Jhanak is not coming to him, it does not make sense to deviate from it and displease his family and Arshi who he once cared for?

If what you guys are saying is the case then, I I have no words. It's romantic and very noble, to say the least.

Originally posted by: rysohini

Bold - My lop sided RuNak heart wants to believe, this is his way of protecting J's name from getting tainted and possibly her life too!

Family and societal pressure aside, he thinks that a break up with Arshi will definitely pose a threat to J. Specially Shrishti chup toh na baithegi ! And he knows what Shrishti is capable of, she can giro to any low!

So why would Ani want to jeopardise J's life, for his one sided love (in his eyes) when he knows she does not even love him?

He is in his #BaliChadJao mode and hence feels helpless and that things are not in his control.

It's not about appeasing Srishti and Arshi, it is about making sure, absolutely nothing should cause toofan in J's life.

He has said this twice now, once after his bday at home,about the reason he has kept quiet so that J doesn't get insulted more and the other time during the ring fiasco !

The very reason, he is taking the trouble of covering all bases with Sandeep da, taki saap bhi mare aur lathi bhi na toote !

P.S. While he is ready to sacrifice himself, he is not ready to take off J's ring smiley27 Jaan le lo, but yeh nehi smiley32smiley27

He has tried enough and understood now that Arshi WILL NOT break up with him, no matter what !

Also, there was fore shadowing that J will claim her wife rights, uff I so want her to some day, Ani deserves it.

All the more motivation for Anishi to reach mandap and then bada dhamaka smiley4

His methods are definitely not right, but he is always more concerned about the results smiley14

Edited by vira76 - 4 months ago
vira76 thumbnail

thanks!! did not see it before...

I think she is saying Ani can go to any lengths for Jhanak...

Originally posted by: shanakanj

It’s already there IF video where hiba gives the interview https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5355044?pn=135

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: rysohini

Wow very nicely put dear. I love your theory and analysis. After reading this, I beleive this would be Ani’s reason for not breaking up.

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

I don’t think he is bothered about displeasing his family and even 1 % worry for Arshi. If that was the case he would have taken off the ring. He also knows his parents money minded nature that’s why he threw the card of resigning the job. Rather than worrying abt son they are worrying that what people will say abt Srishti. He is only bothered abt jhanak safety that’s why he proceeding with marriage but make sure that jhanak remains in his heart. He has already mentioned twice that this will create havoc in her life. He cared for Arshi when he thought she was a good soul but now he Arshi does not matter for him bcoz now he knows what kind of bhatakti soul she is. It’s selfish and disrespectful nature of Arshi which has pushed ani towards jhanak.