Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pearl_219 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 months ago

Atleast Tejas has guts jo bola Dankay ke chot par. Jo Mera ha wo ha.smiley17smiley16

Anni should learn something from him. Break up kero arshi se aur sabko bol do mere wife j ha. I love him. Ubhe bhi he is saying hamari shaadi smiley44

Aaj kidnap kyun kea Tejas ne kyun k anni ne use wife nahi maana.smiley24

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

yeh exactly... like what they are doing right now makes me think, do they even have any intention to show happy moments?

Originally posted by: Manoshono

It’s so nerve-racking for me to pin point so many aspects that could go wrong or right. Bus jo ho Acha ho. I want to enjoy their happy moments before the sad ones barge in!

vira76 thumbnail

yeh that attitude of him gave such hero vibes! His intentions are wrong but the way he was talking , and well telling the truth was like something we expect Ani to do!

Originally posted by: Pearl_219

Atleast Tejas has guts jo bola Dankay ke chot par. Jo Mera ha wo ha.smiley17smiley16

Anni should learn something from him. Break up kero arshi se aur sabko bol do mere wife j ha. I love him. Ubhe bhi he is saying hamari shaadi smiley44

Aaj kidnap kyun kea Tejas ne kyun k anni ne use wife nahi maana.smiley24

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hiba iv - ani is Crazy for jhanak and he will kill tejas looks like we are going to get intense major showdown between tejas and ANI babu. After the taunt of tejas jhanak will never agree without getting the position of wife . Even police can’t stop tejas from getting married it has to be ANI acceptance of jhanak as wife that can stop the marriage and now it’s media coverage also. So I am sure that ANI will accept jhanak as wife but jhanak despite the acceptance will push him away. Ani look at Arshi - it does not matter to him for Arshi sacrifices. He was just waiting for Arshi response . I Sony think he even treats her as friend bcoz she never respected him.

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shanakanj

Hiba iv - ani is Crazy for jhanak and he will kill tejas looks like we are going to get intense major showdown between tejas and ANI babu. After the taunt of tejas jhanak will never agree without getting the position of wife . Even police can’t stop tejas from getting married it has to be ANI acceptance of jhanak as wife that can stop the marriage and now it’s media coverage also. So I am sure that ANI will accept jhanak as wife but jhanak despite the acceptance will push him away. Ani look at Arshi - it does not matter to him for Arshi sacrifices. He was just waiting for Arshi response . I Sony think he even treats her as friend bcoz she never respected him.

That is some 🔥🔥 all in for some INTENSE scene! Thanks for sharing the news!
vira76 thumbnail

I sincerely hope Arshi does not matter to Ani anymore! I don't want the future track to focus on Arshi's sadness etc etc.. If anything Jhanak has been through so much more. I don't want Arshi's suffering to overshadow what Jhanak is going through!

vira76 thumbnail

can you share link to the interview on location chat?

Pearl_219 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Aaj jhanak jis bhi situation mein ha kahen na kahen Anni is responsible.

Zimedari lene nahi hoti use nibhana bhi hota ha.

Tejas se kase save kea usne. Aaj Anni ka husband tag hota, Tejas mein itne himmat na hote k j ko kidnap kerta ya uske fam ya srishti j ke insult kerty. Woh us ghar mein kyun the just for Anni.

Anyway ubhe bhi uske pass chance tha arshi se breakup ker k jaata.kahen na kahen yeh ub arshi ke saath bhi wrong hogasmiley24

vira76 thumbnail

True! he is an amazing actor.. I love to see him! I hope they keep him relevant for long! Arshi and Shristi do not deserve to the main villain..

Originally posted by: Pearl_219

kabhi bhi villain laga he nahi, the way he speaks and dressed villain vibes aye he kabhi nahi. smiley36

Villain itne calmly baat kertay hainsmiley17smiley36

vira76 thumbnail

yeh its nerve wreaking... Now it all depends on Ani what he does. Its going to be so important

Originally posted by: Manoshono

It’s so nerve-racking for me to pin point so many aspects that could go wrong or right. Bus jo ho Acha ho. I want to enjoy their happy moments before the sad ones barge in!