vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 months ago

IF is acting so weird today....

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Manoshono

Sadly, she won’t be helping much even if he comes and rescues her. Ahh she is way too hopeless 😞

Can I imagine her taunting Ani to learn from the gentleman that he has guts to accept her as his wife? smiley36

Will that not make it easy for Anirudh then?

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: xnbstar

Couldn't agree more!

Another indication is that when leaving his office, he said to his boss that uska zindagi par koi zor nahi hai, which meant he's not committed to Arshi in his mind and would definitely marry Jhanak a trillion times if necessary ❤️

The way Raunak are emotionally attached and love each other, there's no way for any misunderstanding to come between them, except if someone deliberately causes it.

Jhanak could easily have escaped, but her love was more important than her life. Both have got the gem of hearts and partners in the form of each other. ❤️

But troubles are inevitable I just hope it doesn’t cause them to part ways at least.

I was also thinking how there is so much to go through before their consummation.

(Sorry, I couldn’t get this thought out of my mind. I had to say it to feel less of a burden on my heart) 🤷‍♀️smiley37

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

I feel like we are in for a lot of Jhanak torture in the future...

But troubles are inevitable I just hope it doesn’t cause them to part ways at least.

I was also thinking how there is so much to go through before their consummation.

(Sorry, I couldn’t get this thought out of my mind. I had to say it to feel less of a burden on my heart) 🤷‍♀️smiley37

Pearl_219 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vira76

Did anyone else think Tejas was looking less like a villain today and more like a Hero!! smiley42smiley42smiley42

Such a soft-spoken Villain we have!! smiley36

kabhi bhi villain laga he nahi, the way he speaks and dressed villain vibes aye he kabhi nahi. smiley36

Villain itne calmly baat kertay hainsmiley17smiley36

PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

I wish aisa kuch hua tho, it will be very good. But Ani baba is always waiting for Janak rani’s Nod.

this time he will have to do something drastic. he cannot afford to wait for her consent.

Tejas has said he will marry J in a day. Ani needs to rescue her. J has publicly agreed to marry Tejas, so Ani cannot file any FIR on Tejas. Only acknowledging their marriage can.

Also in Ani's bday episode there was a lot of focus on J as wife, so he will def take her as his wife to BH.

Its too soon for J to agree, she is not done with her mahaanta, so she 100% will not be coming back to BH happily. They may take the divorce drama route, but I think Ani has crossed his point of no return. He will definitely claim J as wife.

BH will def find he lied abt Delhi, if Arshi had any self respect she would cancel the wedding.

They will bring her being upset at being home wrecker and also Dad track. Arshi will def try to turn Ani against J using his insecurity.

Im Imlie we had Malini sacrifice initially and Imlie trying to settle Malini before accepting Adilie marriage. I dont think they will do this here. Instead even as wife J will likely be still trying for Ani to hook up with Arshi. I'm not sure I will like this route.

PPak thumbnail

I think we are in for Ani and viewers torture by Jhanak.

Ani will be trying to make J accept their marriage and she will be thwarting him in all ways

Originally posted by: vira76

I feel like we are in for a lot of Jhanak torture in the future...

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Will that not make it easy for Anirudh then?

Yaar you know na how their equation is. They taunt each other to make effort to correct the other person but end up doing the opposite. So I don’t really hope the taunt would do any magic spillsmiley36

But Kashmir se hopes pher bhi zinda hein!🙆🏻‍♀️

Anirudh has to make the first move whether it’s by force or not because Jhanak Shayad may not give in especially after the long lecture by Tejas on standards and false hopes with Ani. He needs to make the final call off to the marriage with Arshi once he comes to know the truth behind Jhanak’s kidnap. And then go with the flow.

rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Are makers ko written darkhawst di thi Ani ne, ki mujhe break up kar lene do, aur jhooth mujhse bola bhi nehi jata aur saha bhi nehi jata smiley37

He is carrying a log book of "kisko kya bola hai maine" , checks it for reference from time to time smiley15

Arzi namanzoor ho gayi smiley37

Makers ne keh diya, Anishi shaadi ke mandap tak toh pohuche ga hi pohuche ga smiley15

Inke lives mein shaadi aur uske taiyyari chhor ke kuchh aur hai bhi nehi na smiley2

Originally posted by: Edkv74

I m not having any great hopes ! After an I clear he could have broken up
Pata nahin koi se sahi muhurat ka intezaar hai

PPak thumbnail

Eventually she will be going back to BH house sooner or later, but just not sure which will be the ideal situation. The makers definitely need masala to garnish trp. I am unaware of Imlie but I only hope they can make it worth of it.

Maybe Jhanak can accomplish everything in Kolkata too regards to her future, obviously with great amount of trouble which will await. The story can’t move forward with Jhanak living in Kashmir alone :(

Ani Arshi marriage cannot happen now. So she will def come home as his wife. Ani has not other way to rescue J, now that Tejas went public with the marriage announcement.

J will never risk Ani's life. 100% she wont tell Ani abt Tejas blackmail.

j will def not come back to BH unless as Jhanak Bose.