Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 days ago

Originally posted by: Clochette

Will we get now random tweet reviews one after another???

ver few members from IF gonna be watching the movie . So to keep the topic active we trying our best . When is your review coming ?
TorinoPasta thumbnail

Isn't it at least school holidays in some regions, today???

Yes. In the eastern part .

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Briaahna

ver few members from IF gonna be watching the movie . So to keep the topic active we trying our best . When is your review coming ?

Thanks to you and diya for all the updates - appreciate it smiley20

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Briaahna, when I can watch it on a streaming platform... and generally, I'm only interested in member reviews and v e r y few critic reviews...but tweet reviews from random posters can be whatever...I even doubt that these tweeters watched the movies they 'gratify' with praising or damning smiley2

Briaahna thumbnail

OMG OMG OMG OMG never thought this samosa will ever like any movie 😱https://x.com/samthebestest_/status/1844625985943326873?s=46&t=vevCm3I0SGjUvmq-Bjkadg

Briaahna thumbnail

Briaahna, when I can watch it on a streaming platform... and generally, I'm only interested in member reviews and v e r y few critic reviews...but tweet reviews from random posters can be whatever...I even doubt that these tweeters watched the movies they 'gratify' with praising or damning smiley2

many of them are genuine; I try to find the ones that matter smiley36some of them are better than those popular critics smiley36
Edited by Briaahna - 5 days ago

Originally posted by: Briaahna

many of them are genuine; I try to find the ones that matter smiley36some of them are better than those popular critics smiley36

Bri....keep posting those tweets...the good, the bad and the the ugly......going to bed now...have work tomorrow...but will catch it during lunch time......Diya you too.....smiley27smiley27

Briaahna thumbnail

smiley37Never ever take this samosa seriously but phir bhi , this works in our favour https://x.com/its_cinehub/status/1844627637898985521?s=46&t=vevCm3I0SGjUvmq-Bjkadg

Joannna thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

In Bangalore schools are off since a week and today and tomo are holidays