Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I_M_SultaN thumbnail
Posted: 4 days ago

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

I forgot about Heropanti2 and paying off people on the street to go watch it 😳. SRK and Pathan stuff came out long after the movie had come out. At the time of its release I don’t remember any talk of it.

come out later coz sab k moo band karwaya sarook ka PR LOL

but talk to thi corporate scam ki twitter pe jhataan ke lye bhi smiley36 khair ab kia organic pelai hugai ha ab to scammer ke bathroom ma royega phir se 2 saal

Edited by I_M_SultaN - 4 days ago
Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Srkat should open his topic....what's your prediction?

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Briaahna

yeah...and she was pretty much on billboards from Italy to France to NY to south pacific, you name it. smiley36 like who even cares, brands come and go. yaar, this google trends yada is more embarrassing than a gucci snatched from aloo.smiley36 they are in some shock. like ok alia maybe a decent actress, we gonna digest it. but now she has entered in their zone and that too successfully which is making them furious. what if aloo delivers in some action in jigra...that will be the final nail. when i say action , i don't mean doing flips clad in a bikini. btw..i heard that aloo is on fire in ALPHA mode. mercy. google trend jaari rakho..continue the trend..

I love reading parodies! Thanks so much for sharing.

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 4 days ago
srkat thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Autumnn

Srkat should open his topic....what's your prediction?

Will do closer to release! 😊

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: srkat

Will do closer to release! 😊

Srkat, tumhe meri dosti ki kasam accha prediction dena smiley36 lol just kidding, am a fan of your prediction and will look forward to hear your take either way!

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nishita123

Srkat, tumhe meri dosti ki kasam accha prediction dena smiley36 lol just kidding, am a fan of your prediction and will look forward to hear your take either way!

Its okay. Floppy loading smiley42

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: you2

Thumbbad on its second outing is inching towards lifetime of

Shamshera. Thumbadd opened at 1.5 crs two weeks backsmiley8.

Now you know why RK is struggling after Animal. One film with no producer and the other refuses to announce the film itself.

Aloo says their next will be produced by her and directed by Ayansmiley36

Lol this couple must be really desperate if Alia is willing to work with her husband's lover. You would think the catastrophic failure of Brahmastra, so titanic in scope that it caused Dharma to collapse, would make all three realize that they should never work in unison again. But I guess Ranbir and Ayan's relationship is too strong to break over other people's money.

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

Lol this couple must be really desperate if Alia is willing to work with her husband's lover. You would think the catastrophic failure of Brahmastra, so titanic in scope that it caused Dharma to collapse, would make all three realize that they should never work in unison again. But I guess Ranbir and Ayan's relationship is too strong to break over other people's money.

PV will post about Brahmastra 2 soon though, to deflect from Alia's answer and throw in Animal Park..and "news" about new actor signed for Ramayan..and write a long articlesmiley36. Himesh just loves our Forum.

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by: bollyfan1234344

You mentioned that Alia's Gucci billboards were places in New York as well. Can you please show me a link to that. I have located the billboards in Italy and London

no time to dig , there were so many i don't keep tracksmiley36plus i am now focusing on jigra trailer. done with brands and ramp walks.

maybe try this..

https://www.instagram.com/aliasjigra/p/C7vCSRHOD_e/?locale=hi_IN&img_index=1

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Posted: 3 days ago

Still don't see numbers smiley37thanks for proving my point.

Posting billboards and tweets to deflect from the truth