Users

Frequent Posters

I_M_SultaN thumbnail
Posted: 5 days ago

Is bar 600 paaar smiley32 but divide by 12 or 10smiley18

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

https://www.movietalkies.com/News/jigra-trailer-is-fire-thrilling-sibling-saga-7095076

• Your message is too short. Please write at least 4 words or 20 characters.
TorinoPasta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Bang on Trailer đź’Ż. However more than the action scenes, the Vedang Alia scenes caught my interest.

behindyou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Alia sounds same in every movie smiley36 I saw udta punjab, gully boy, humpty, raazi cut paste version in trailer

Edited by behindyou - 5 days ago
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Ah that background score!! Gives goosebumps!

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: behindyou

Alia sounds same in every movie smiley36 I saw udta punjab, gully boy, humpty, raazi cut paste version in trailer

And Rocky aur Rani where she played the least convincing Bengali ever. She didn't even attempt to act Bengali. Was acting like her normal self from every other mediocre film she's done.

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

This was not a well cut trailer. It was all over the place. Not enough Vedang was shown. But it’s basically an Alia movie so I guess that was to be expected. But still, the way the trailer was cut I think the goal was to put the focus on Alia’s “acting”, except her acting was rigid and lacked realism and fluidity, if that makes sense. It seemed too mechanical and as if she was just trying something new to show off her acting.

All that aside, everything depends on the screenplay. The dark subject matter and dark sets and gray color scheme definitely gives it and niche and off beat feel. Screenplay needs to click with the audience.

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Force

Its showing the same scenes. Alia standing on car, Vedang being tortured, Alia fighting. Should have introduced new scenes.

Only thing new about the movie is the brother-sister story.

The song in the end was good.

Basskarrr thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Some of the comments here are so typical. They’ll praise any mediocre content played by wooden planks but Alia is an issue so by default it sucks smiley36

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Force

Originally posted by: Basskarrr

Some of the comments here are so typical. They’ll praise any mediocre content played by wooden planks but Alia is an issue so by default it sucks smiley36

Because expectation is always high from top actresses.