Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Force

Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by: Clochette

I wholeheartedly agree if you talk about an alleged "Beginner". If you talk about Maroon, I only can state that - personally - I never got the vibe of a troll... neither do I have 'hard feelings' about fazgostoso (Gaurav), I simply find certain obsessions a bit boring.

But you know, I'm also cool if someone calls my affection for SRK an obsession...it doesn't matter to me because those people who matter to me know better (among them SRK himself) smiley1

I was talking about the beginner who was attacking members with filthy language(whose real id must not be named). Anyways, she is not well. So just ignore her posts.

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

That's what I think, too...I like this forum and destroying it through sexual innuendos and outbursts using gutter language is a no-go to me which I would call out (= report). A forum should not become a tool for frustrated people to vent their moods steeping very low.

Edited by Clochette - 2 days ago
Clochette thumbnail

Well, I noticed that we had this lengthy conversation in Alia's Jigra thread smiley36

I'm very much interested in this movie because I want to see if Alia can make me believe into the character she has to endorse. I really was disappointed thrice after her promising performance in Darlings (although Gangubhai just wasn't well casted by Bhansali).

I fear that she has lost a positive part of her personality through her love for (addiction to?) Ranbir.

Edited by Clochette - 2 days ago
RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Afterthought: Ranbir, to me, is Ranbir...and I think he is a deeply disturbed person (with "deeply" I mean deep down in himself)...I think, his father (and also his mother) greatly messed up his youth... and now, I feel Aish does the same with her daughter...

I'm very shocked by this statement. Rishi was an alcoholic and abusive. Ranbir has admitted he had issues with his father and that he still carries PTSD from arguments and loud voices, something Alia even modulates in herself now as to not upset him. There are stories out there of Neetu Singh being beaten up and also even taking solace in female lovers only for them both to get beaten up. I don't see how you can equate that with Aishwarya and her daughter. I find that a very dangerous accusation especially since a known troll made a thread just the other day about how Aishwarya's child should be taken away from her because of her "abusive" behavior. A troll who is besties with someone currently vying for your sympathy I might add. When I confronted this "sympathetic, neutral" member about why they didn't call out this behavior of their friend, they had no response except to continue to play the victim.

Thankfully that thread was reported and shut down so reiterating those baseless statements, especially from a respectable member such as yourself, is giving dangerous credence to those claims. And I think you especially should know the danger of even insinuating such a thing since you live in a western country where such accusations are taken very seriously and without a joke. We all remember Mrs. Chatterjee vs Norway. Everything I've seen of Aaradhya shows a well-adjusted, happy girl. People need to realize that star kids grow up very differently from the rest of us. Janhvi used to talk about how her biggest fear as a teen was getting caught sneaking out at night to visit Dubai and not getting back home in time before her absence was noticed.

smiley2whatever...I don't like to get a label, so I won't put a label on sombody else. Every person I encounter gets the chance to be what he/she wants to be towards me (which doesn't say that I won't draw a line...when Surly started to call me all variations of names, I told him through pm what I thought about that behaviour which resulted then in the known counter-reaction smiley2).

I didn't realize Surly openly started to call you names. I'm sorry you had that experience. It sounds like you confronting her (even privately) is what triggered her reaction to tell you to stop interacting with her. Based on what people have told me is Surly's other main account, I find that very amusing since I did something similar to that main account, making very clear that I want no contact with that individual. And this was long before I knew this user was the dreaded She-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named. I wonder if she took a page from my book

Clochette thumbnail

RPA, I didn't mean anything of what you refered to (considering Ranbir)... this are also things he told himself or Neetu told them.

Also, I won't allege that Aish doesn't treat her daughter well (in the contrary).

When I write "deep down" then that is a place one may not even be conscious about but that is formed during the youth (and especially when coming into pre-puberty). However, again, I would prefer to discuss this in pm smiley1

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

RPA, I didn't mean anything of what you refered to (considering Ranbir)... this are also things he told himself or Neetu told them.

Also, I won't allege that Aish doesn't treat her daughter well (in the contrary).

When I write "deep down" then that is a place one may not even be conscious about but that is formed during the youth (and especially when coming into pre-puberty). However, again, I would prefer to discuss this in pm smiley1

Rishi's history is very open. I'm inclined to believe Ranbir and Neetu especially considering that family's history as Rishi's story is not exclusive to the Kapoor family. It would be nice to think he's an exception but he's the norm sadly. In fact, I developed a great deal of sympathy for Ranbir the more I read about his childhood, which is something I never thought I would say because I really can't stand Ranbir. But as I've said sometimes before, there's a line where you stop being a victim and become a perpetrator yourself and Ranbir's tasteless philandering (something he inherited from his father no doubt) means he's complicit in keeping the cycle going. I hope Alia and Raha are able to break this cycle but I have my doubts with Alia because she seems like she will enable his worst behaviors rather than curb them. We've seen that Neetu Singh only seems very happy and free now that Rishi is gone and I'm wondering if the same will be true of Alia decades from now.

Of course a certain infamous user believes that Alia is already too old for Ranbir and it's his right as the Kapoor son to dismiss her for someone younger like he did with Deepika and Katrina...ignoring the fact that those two dumped him.

Yes, feel free to pm me instead. smiley1