Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by: bollyfan1234344

Also, you mention about Alia being in a FIRE model in Alpha. Do you have inside deets on that film. Really excited to read anything about it.

oops sorry i meant fire modesmiley36not model. someone posted a video clip saying whatever they have seen of aloo in alpha looks good; can't be trusted tho. but all fun to keep everyone on their toes
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Also, you mention about Alia being in a FIRE model in Alpha. Do you have inside deets on that film. Really excited to read anything about it.

Maybe she will sign a-b-c-d-e-j-g etc. for us in the film

Briaahna thumbnail

Briaahna, As a fan of Alia, what do you think about her status as a global icon and what is your opinion if she should work in more Hollywood films. Do you think she could she could reach her full potential in English language ?

what statussmiley36for now she has this super chick look and seems like gen z's lapping it. i don't really care for all these global icons yada. i mostly join these banters to keep forums alive. smiley36but global icon Ashwariya Rai , from India, and it pretty much stops there. let aloo enjoy her 15 mins of famesmiley36

as for full potential in Hollywood movies . the question should be , is hollywood ever gonna offer full protentional roles to bollywood actor or actress? what exactly PC is getting offered? i feels she hasn't reached her full potential in hollywood. all i say to alia, pls stay from hollywood. bollywood kaafi haismiley36

Briaahna thumbnail

Also, what do you mean by Alia entering in their ZONE ? Alia is beautiful, why would she need to enter in some one else's zone to slay the international fashion scene ?

smiley36 stop it...i don't have time for all this. anyways..i meant no one ever imagined alia getting on board for likes of guccis and loreals, they thought it was only reserved for their favourites. now they all stunned that she has entered in their comfort zone and delivered beautifully.

ok...abh mujhe ghar jaana hai..no more questions plssmiley37

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Also, what do you mean by Alia entering in their ZONE ? Alia is beautiful, why would she need to enter in some one else's zone to slay the international fashion scene ?

FOD please get new material. You're embarrassing yourself and even your Alia with how bad an actress you are. Your usual tics and mannerisms are so evident in all your accounts.

Briaahna thumbnail

so you are some FOD...leave me alonesmiley37 i just noticed new beginnersmiley37i was wondering how come i am given so much importancesmiley36

hell with the models and actresses,..bass mujhe bakshq doh.smiley37

Briaahna thumbnail

Tell me one thing, how do you get so much time for posting about someone who does not know you existence? kuch kaam kar le apni life mein behen ki l@@di

listen new beginner behna gaali matt dena..ok gaali matt. nahi to main bhi gaali doongi , is rotten banana. gaali? ..sadi kelasmiley37 confirm pls.
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

FYI - Billboards and Ramp walks that are boosted by PR tweets don't contribute to Box Office Success.

Still waiting, what are the numbers? Tell na? Say Na?

Why deflect and be delulu?

Briaahna thumbnail

Teri maa ki ch###t ra@@di, Raha aur Alia ki tatti kha le

behna sharam karo , shaant hoh jao . Sabh theekh hai . preity rani member sun rahi hai 🤨
hotchoco thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

FYI - Billboards and Ramp walks that are boosted by PR tweets don't contribute to Box Office Success.

Still waiting, what are the numbers? Tell na? Say Na?

Why deflect and be delulu?

Why are you crying so much about Alia being on useless billboards and doing ramp walks and red carpets? Isn't that what your kween Aishu, Deepika and that TV serial actress PC used to declare themselves global superstars through their PR? What's good for the goose is good for the gander. She's playing the same game as the old nostalgia merchant actresses.

Edited by hotchoco - 3 days ago