Views

Users

Frequent Posters

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 days ago

Originally posted by: Briaahna

you should worry about your jobless lovebirds. smiley36

Ranbir,Alia,SLB,Gucci,Kjo find themselves in the same place.. Whether people want to reach there..depends on their own viewpoint.

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

I will give an advice..take it or leave it.

Everyday there are threads abusing stars..and they are bumped up daily.

No one bothers about it.some of them are plain nasty.No one reacts.

Why do some fans need to defend their stars on everything others write. or pick a fight.

Why can't you all just ignore?

OR reply, with your alternative viewpoint..About why you disagree on a certain point.

Edited by you2 - 4 days ago
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN

nh corporate bookings started by heropanti 2022 eid

Us ky baad saroook did n sb ky moo band karwae thy

I forgot about Heropanti2 and paying off people on the street to go watch it 😳. SRK and Pathan stuff came out long after the movie had come out. At the time of its release I don’t remember any talk of it.

Elvis12 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Jigra looks like a disaster .

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Nishita123

Yesterday after seeing Alia’s successful outing at Paris fashion week they brought in false rumors that Alia is not with Gucci brand ambassador smiley39 beyond embarrassing smiley36smiley36

yeah...and she was pretty much on billboards from Italy to France to NY to south pacific, you name it. smiley36 like who even cares, brands come and go. yaar, this google trends yada is more embarrassing than a gucci snatched from aloo.smiley36 they are in some shock. like ok alia maybe a decent actress, we gonna digest it. but now she has entered in their zone and that too successfully which is making them furious. what if aloo delivers in some action in jigra...that will be the final nail. when i say action , i don't mean doing flips clad in a bikini. btw..i heard that aloo is on fire in ALPHA mode. mercy. google trend jaari rakho..continue the trend..
Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I wish Jigra at least a decent boxoffice. The plot sounds interesting and, personally, a teaser/trailer isn't something I base my opinion on.

Edited by Clochette - 4 days ago
TakingAStand2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

They will for sure add up all the overseas + paid reviews (which will be extensive and largely positive) to bring it to close to Crew numbers which was the other big female led movie. And then declare one Alia is equal to Kriti, Bebo and Tabu. 😂😂😂

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: you2

I will give an advice..take it or leave it.

Why do some fans need to defend their stars on everything others write. or pick a fight.

Why can't you all just ignore?

Why should fans ignore your baseless false rumors and negative campaigns/ narrative. If you post such baseless things without any trusted article/source - it needs to be called out.

Edited by Nishita123 - 4 days ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nishita123

Why should fans ignore your baseless false rumors and negative campaigns/ narrative. If you post such baseless things without any trusted article/source - it needs to be called out.

Especially if it looks like it was drawn w crayon smiley36

Originally posted by: you2

Dharma/Alia's last film Rocky Aur Rani got a 10.2 cr opening, which I thought was less,what with all the songs and dances and all the kissing vissingsmiley36.It was a solo release, with nothing releasing in the south either.

I don't think Kjo recovered from that shock.

Lets see what plans he has for Jigra,in terms of screens.

how much “Jigra” he has for Jigra🤣🤣