Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 days ago

Originally posted by: Haila_tu

The same 2 Deepika Fans & Nepo Free(dom) Fighter. smiley36

It'll open better than any other actresses solo film which I guess only leaves Kareena's Buckingham Murders in recent time. It'll open better than it's lifetime. 😎

Either way, Alia has given more expressions in the films teaser than most actresses have mustered up in their career which alone is a win for her, Hit or flop.

Same 4 Alia fans avoiding the question. Answer the question then na? If you’re so confident.

Why are you mentioning Buckingham Murders? Why compare it to an underperforming flop film? If you have that much confidence, compare it to top grossing films na?

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 5 days ago
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: you2

Dharma/Alia's last film Rocky Aur Rani got a 10.2 cr opening, which I thought was less,what with all the songs and dances and all the kissing vissingsmiley36.It was a solo release, with nothing releasing in the south either.

I don't think Kjo recovered from that shock.

Lets see what plans he has for Jigra,in terms of screens.

RARKPK was riddled with accusations of corporate booking. It was actually the first time the accusations were happening out in the open. In a way it opened the door for analysts to call out other producers as well.

My guess is Jigra will be compared to Gangu’s opening numbers, which was around 9cr IIRC. Unless it opens at less than 9cr, then the benchmark will shift to Raazi. As of now the movie has no hype or buzz. But that doesn’t mean anything when it comes to Dharma’s marketing and Alia’s PR.

Purple5 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

20 crore on opening day

This is what I heard from papa Jo and Alia didi’s PR

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Same 4 Alia fans avoiding the question. Answer the question then na? If you’re so confident.

Why are you mentioning Buckingham Murders? Why compare it to an underperforming flop film? If you have that much confidence, compare it to top grossing films na?

The hilarity of it all is that they keep comparing Jigra to a megadisaster that was beaten at the box office by a re-release of another film with no stars. This is the benchmark they use because it's the only benchmark where Jigra absolutely can be considered a success because you can't flop harder than a megadisaster.

So expect to see the same users bringing up Buckingham Murders for the next few weeks. This is their only consolation that Jigra will at least beat that. smiley36

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Force

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

The hilarity of it all is that they keep comparing Jigra to a megadisaster that was beaten at the box office by a re-release of another film with no stars. This is the benchmark they use because it's the only benchmark where Jigra absolutely can be considered a success because you can't flop harder than a megadisaster.

So expect to see the same users bringing up Buckingham Murders for the next few weeks. This is their only consolation that Jigra will at least beat that. smiley36

Wait for them to call it a niche movie when it flops. When its being promoted as an action movie.

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: DivineAngel

Wait for them to call it a niche movie when it flops. When its being promoted as an action movie.

Then they'll claim this is a Hinglish movie which is why it lacked commercial appeal and was a niche film so we should not judge it as a mass film. If there's enough English, they might even make the claim that it's an English movie altogether.

I'm expecting the goal posts to get pushed back as far as possible, especially after this ridiculous assertion that it doesn't matter if the film flops, as Alia already wins by the fact that the teaser proves she can emote better than any other actress since she's the one and only Meryl Streep of India. **rolls eyes**

Rangaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Haila_tu

The same 2 Deepika Fans & Nepo Free(dom) Fighter. smiley36

It'll open better than any other actresses solo film which I guess only leaves Kareena's Buckingham Murders in recent time. It'll open better than it's lifetime. 😎

Either way, Alia has given more expressions in the films teaser than most actresses have mustered up in their career which alone is a win for her, Hit or flop.

Nepo Freedom fighter won't even buy an outsider's movie ticket, bass internet pe bakchodi . smiley36
Edited by Rangaaa - 5 days ago
DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Force

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

Then they'll claim this is a Hinglish movie which is why it lacked commercial appeal and was a niche film so we should not judge it as a mass film. If there's enough English, they might even make the claim that it's an English movie altogether.

I'm expecting the goal posts to get pushed back as far as possible, especially after this ridiculous assertion that it doesn't matter if the film flops, as Alia already wins by the fact that the teaser proves she can emote better than any other actress since she's the one and only Meryl Streep of India. **rolls eyes**

Ya only acting matters to them. What an excuse to avoid criticism for Alia. Let's see what kind of groundbreaking acting she has done in this movie that no one on Earth has seen. Movie release hone do, sab clear ho jayegasmiley36

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

RARKPK was riddled with accusations of corporate booking. It was actually the first time the accusations were happening out in the open. In a way it opened the door for analysts to call out other producers as well.

My guess is Jigra will be compared to Gangu’s opening numbers, which was around 9cr IIRC. Unless it opens at less than 9cr, then the benchmark will shift to Raazi. As of now the movie has no hype or buzz. But that doesn’t mean anything when it comes to Dharma’s marketing and Alia’s PR.

nh corporate bookings started by heropanti 2022 eid

Us ky baad saroook did n sb ky moo band karwae thy

altgr thumbnail

I think opening will be around 4-6 Cr.