Tmhy bhi pata ha 8.5crs NH hona opening ma smiley37

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 days ago

Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN

samjh sakta ho dukh dard peerha

Tmhy bhi pata ha 8.5crs NH hona opening ma smiley37

Dhanyavaad Guruji smiley36πŸ™πŸΌ

• Your message is too short. Please write at least 4 words or 20 characters.
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

I said already any scenario where Jigra beats the Vicky video film in box office collections is a fraud result smiley36

It will be very embarrassing for Jigra team if VV movie opens better smiley37That will be a big slap on the face

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

I feel this will be one of her lowest openings which is saying something. But frankly even her "high" openings were heavily inflated by KJo.

I believed Raazi was an unparalleled success because of the way the media spoke about it until I was educated here that it was just as false as Brahmastra. Only people were informed by the time Brahmastra came out so that was exposed whereas people still give Raazi the benefit of the doubt.

Haila_tu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

The same 2 Deepika Fans & Nepo Free(dom) Fighter. smiley36

It'll open better than any other actresses solo film which I guess only leaves Kareena's Buckingham Murders in recent time. It'll open better than it's lifetime. 😎

Either way, Alia has given more expressions in the films teaser than most actresses have mustered up in their career which alone is a win for her, Hit or flop.

Edited by Haila_tu - 5 days ago
RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Haila_tu

Either way, Alia has given more expressions in the films teaser than most actresses have mustered up in their career which alone is a win for her, Hit or flop.

Lol you already know it's going to be a flop which is why you have pushed the goalposts all the way back to declaring victory by the teaser alone.

If you really think counting facial expressions in a teaser (that isn't even that widely watched) is how one becomes the #1 leading actress, then that certainly explains why Alia has never become the #1 heroine and never will. smiley37

And all it takes is a look at metrics that you2 often posts on here to see that Jigra has no hype whatsoever. So you can keep your teaser as solace...I would not consider that a win but thankfully I'm not one of Alia's stans so it doesn't affect me.

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

It should beat Gangubai BO. How much did that movie made of first weekend or first Friday?

I like to bring bebo tabu Kriti movie but member here will say it’s different genre

I dont know about collection goals

But i am excited for Vedang

And i think vedang-alia as brother sister casting was just perfect.

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Force

Originally posted by: Haila_tu

The same 2 Deepika Fans & Nepo Free(dom) Fighter. smiley36

It'll open better than any other actresses solo film which I guess only leaves Kareena's Buckingham Murders in recent time. It'll open better than it's lifetime. 😎

Strange. I only see 1 Alia fan spamming this thread.

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Dharma/Alia's last film Rocky Aur Rani got a 10.2 cr opening, which I thought was less,what with all the songs and dances and all the kissing vissingsmiley36.It was a solo release, with nothing releasing in the south either.

I don't think Kjo recovered from that shock.

Lets see what plans he has for Jigra,in terms of screens.