Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 days ago

Originally posted by: Nishita123

Vedang in that court scene reminded me of Ranveer! He resembles Ranveer at times

yes many calling him RS doppelgangersmiley36looks like he will carry two looks in jigra. he better deliver.
Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: zara321

If that was the purpose of showing that scene, then I didn't get it smiley36 I just kept thinking why are they showing alia eating all this food smiley36

Do people binge-eat during times of high anxiety? Does she develop binge-eating disorder? Does she vomit aftewards?

How intense emotion and eating disorders go hand in hand?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rehEQH3k0XY

Outlander22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Have to say teaser was more touching, probably because of background score. Trailer actually showed flaws of Alia especially when it came to intense scenes. She is not landing the right pitch.

Vedang was surprise package in the trailer, he is def a talent to watch out for. Hopefully he will get proper opportunities.

This might be strictly average after looking at trailer

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Vedang in that court scene reminded me of Ranveer! He resembles Ranveer at times

Alia also said vedang reminds her of ranveer

https://x.com/RanveeriansFC/status/1839198283547156904?t=Zl_MEUP11vNEAw7x4Dg0VQ&s=19

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Oh wow! Yes definitely there is a resemblance looks wise, and as per Alia it seems there is a resemblance work wise also!

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Oh wow! Yes definitely there is a resemblance looks wise, and as per Alia it seems there is a resemblance work wise also!

Yeh many have said vedang looks like ranveer, and alia is saying their hard working ethic is also the same

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Force

This movie is like a gift for Alia to fulfill her wish of playing action heroine. She gets everything she on platter. Bollywood's darling who never had to struggle for anything.

Surly_Devil thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

smiley36 Sorry dear but no 🤐 Vedang is actually a million times better looking than Ranveer 💀

Edited by Surly_Devil - 5 days ago