Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 8 days ago

Originally posted by: TorinoPasta

Off topic, why has Papa Johar stopped giving Kiara movies ? Do u smell rift?

I think Kiara is trying to shift to roles in potential blockbusters, War2, Don3, and Toxic. KJo isn’t doing any such big movies and if he did those roles would go to Alia anyway. I don’t think there’s any rift. I think it’s more a case of Kiara taking career in a different direction.

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Bekind

Nothing was confirmed. He only shared a rough draft to Karan. The point is Karan lobby all the best roles to Alia. Where Alia says she manifests and things come to hersmiley36 Karan as a producer can cast anyone, it is his money.

I'm so glad this is being called out. Even Aishwarya called Alia out in an interview, saying she hasn't seen anyone who is so secure in the industry as her because everything comes to her gift-wrapped from Karan. The funny thing is that Aishwarya even said she said this to Alia herself and Alia only smiled. You can tell that nostril-impaired girl was smirking.

Even in her interviews, Alia always seems so proud of the fact that Karan had to go over his directors to push her into their movies, when most people would be embarrassed to admit they weren't wanted. For Alia, it's all a flex of power.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdpiwJc1hpE

Edited by RaniPreityAish - 8 days ago
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: you2

Should we feel bad for him? How did Kjo get here after the insane Shahrukh Khan highsmiley24. . . . Instant success teaches you nothing. That is what often happens to people born with privilege.

He got here because he wanted to prove wrong everyone who has an opinion on his obsession with Alia. He invested everything he had in her hoping she’d be another SRK and will bring him so much fortune which will automatically shut everyone’s mouth. I actually liked most of his films post Alia and he’s not as bad director as some people make him out to be but unfortunately his ego got the best of him and he chose someone with no looks, no personality and no charisma whatsoever nothing going for her except for some acting which can be hit and miss. He probably thought in his little mind SRK doesn’t have killer looks either so if he can make it so can she and stuck by his decision not to abandon her when audience was telling him to and now he’s paying the price. What an unfortunate situation because Alia will never be as big as he’d hoped and one of these days he’ll have to give up when he has nothing left to give. He can only shove her down audience throat for as long as he can afford it. For his sake I really hope this news is not true because he’s not as bad as he’s made out to be. Very stupid to not see the difference between SRK & Alia but I don’t think he’s all bad.
Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Ok I took whatever I said back he’s stupid, clearly not a good person and he deserves everything coming for him. Like what the heck if he didn’t want to produce he could’ve rejected it why go behind the director’s back like he’s nothing. What an asshole 🤮
Outlander22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Alia is talented, there is no denying in that. But she has also had unimaginable amount of support and opportunities from kjo, just like Jahnvi. Just the difference is Alia is talented and made something out of those opportunities. Now obviously all directors want to work with her, they know she will bring in the financiers . Thats called ripple effects of her unfair advantage which has been given to on platter.

just imagine if Parineeti who was taunted as the next big thing got some of those opportunities. We would have had two top actresses with healthy competition just like in previous years of Deepika, Katrina, Madhuri to Manisha. The problem here is not that Alia is getting opportunities, the problem is she is getting ALL the good opportunities. Thats unfair market, and is not fair to others.

Edited by Outlander22 - 8 days ago
Outlander22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

I'm so glad this is being called out. Even Aishwarya called Alia out in an interview, saying she hasn't seen anyone who is so secure in the industry as her because everything comes to her gift-wrapped from Karan. The funny thing is that Aishwarya even said she said this to Alia herself and Alia only smiled. You can tell that nostril-impaired girl was smirking.

Even in her interviews, Alia always seems so proud of the fact that Karan had to go over his directors to push her into their movies, when most people would be embarrassed to admit they weren't wanted. For Alia, it's all a flex of power.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdpiwJc1hpE

this is where Aish shines!!. She is so well articulated, that without saying anything she says everything smiley36

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: forza

what has damage Sara done to Dharma? her only film with them was huge blockbuster and the other was direct OTT release which was also profitable venture

Exactly. Sara wasn't even launched by Karan and Dharma was only one of three producers of Simmba... I definitely won't associate Sara with Dharma or Karan.

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Outlander22

The problem here is not that Alia is getting opportunities, the problem is she is getting ALL the good opportunities. Thats unfair market, and is not fair to others.

That's how life works! Every market power and money gets more opportunities. Sad but true.

Alia is at least somewhat talented. Imagine Jhanvi getting all good scripts. Check Jhanvi's movies most have author back roles. Director / producer can take a stand if they want to and wait for someone to give money to make the movie but they too go along with it. So it's on them.

What we can do as an audience about it? If we don't like certain actress or actor then don't go to the movie and waste our money. Nobody is forcing anyone. Ultimately audience make the movie hit or miss or average. That power only lies with us.

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

There is a reason why SRK openly said to Karan to focus on directing...

Beautiful, I feel that you're right with both your opinions smiley1

Oh, no tagging possible...

Edited by Clochette - 8 days ago