Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 days ago

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

They over estimated the amount of people who would wanna watch Alia literally eat food smiley36

user posted image

~7M views in 10 hours and counting smiley40 How’s the graph looking today smiley36

Edited by Nishita123 - 5 days ago
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: zara321

Not a good trailer in my opinion, they should have shown more about the brother and sis relationship, instead it was just action scene after action scene, they wasted alot of the trailer showing the scene of alia eating food on the airplane, and I do not know why that scene was even needed in the trailer

To show Alia’s character’s emotions. Her anger, and hunger, and determination, and whatever she’s gone through that has made her that hungry. As I said before, the trailer is focusing on showing us Alia’s “acting”. It’s a conscious marketing decision, as trailers are.

Edited by IAmLuvBolly - 5 days ago
zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

To show Alia’s character’s emotions. Her anger, and hunger, and determination, and whatever she’s gone through that has made her that hungry. As I said before, the trailer is focusing on showing us Alia’s “acting”. It’s a conscious marketing decision, as trailers are.

If that was the purpose of showing that scene, then I didn't get it smiley36 I just kept thinking why are they showing alia eating all this food smiley36

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: zara321

If that was the purpose of showing that scene, then I didn't get it smiley36 I just kept thinking why are they showing alia eating all this food smiley36

Well, IMO her acting feels like very conscious acting. Maybe once we see the whole movie it will flow together better but for now it’s rigid and frankly not her best. I’ve never been someone who’s subscribed to KJo’s “Alia is the definition of talent” talk, but she’s done good work. I don’t think this is one of Alia’s good works. Not compared to something like Udta Punjab 🤷🏽‍♀️

So far the only thing people are getting from that scene is the presence of her real life bestie Akansha Ranjan. So yea, I would say the scene didn’t work.

Nishita123 thumbnail

The range of emotions Alia showed in 2 min trailer, fear, anger, revenge, care, vulnerable, fierce determination - Wow!! And Vedang / Manoj Pauha compliments so well smiley20

Nishita123 thumbnail

Looks a lot more family friendly movie as well, sibling bond, action thriller - going to attract all age audience smiley20

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Actually got all that emotions from that scene knowing the background story of freeing her brother. Also I had no idea who the other lady was in real so that didn't came came into consideration.

Only thing I wonder was why was she flying solo in the plane. As her family in the movie is not rich. That seem odd. I especially loved the slow motion of ice and drink sound, was done nicely.

Someone mentioned there were more slow motion scenes but didn't realize there were others than that ice sound scene.

Hope Vedang Alia scenes are there otherwise emotional connection won't be made if they just show actions scenes.

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

trailer is solid, maybe too slicksmiley36 good thing action looks raw. when this movie was announced i thought it would be of small scale movie . if i remember movie was complete in mere 4 to 5 months.

if this one clicks watch out for Vedang R, more offers will come his way. I am loving his looks and am glad he good footage in trailer. aloo as always delivers, koi doubt nahi. this one too like animal, either a outright disaster or a clean hit. but definitely a big screen watch. fingers crossed. bring it on!

Nishita123 thumbnail

Vedang in that court scene reminded me of Ranveer! He resembles Ranveer at times

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Force

Some of the torture scenes look funny. And vedang gives the vibe of a rich spoilt brat.