Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 days ago

NGL - Vedang....makes me....yeah. I am on board for him.

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Songs released so far and background score from the trailer are fire! Looks like a new music director - Achint Thakkar! Great work! smiley20

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Force

Vedang looks like rich spoilt brat. There is no comparison with Ranveer. Ranveer has the star aura and charishma. Don't insult him by comparing him to Vedang.

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Nishita123

Songs released so far and background score from the trailer are fire! Looks like a new music director - Achint Thakkar! Great work! smiley20

they should release that song in the end .
Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: DivineAngel

Vedang looks like rich spoilt brat. There is no comparison with Ranveer. Ranveer has the star aura and charishma. Don't insult him by comparing him to Vedang.

Ranveer’s acting skills are way superior as well. Although Vedang was not as bad as the rest of Archies.

VirginiaPlath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

Ranveer’s acting skills are way superior as well. Although Vedang was not as bad as the rest of Archies.

I mean one would hope sosmiley36 the guy is 14-15 years senior to him, if people are comparing looks while that's entirely subjective but I don't think even during his prime or when Ranveer was young he was ever considered good looking by conventional standards, Vedang is.

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: VirginiaPlath

I mean one would hope sosmiley36 the guy is 14-15 years senior to him, if people are comparing looks while that's entirely subjective but I don't think even during his prime or when Ranveer was young he was ever considered good looking by conventional standards, Vedang is.

He is great looking according to many I know according to many I know. Perhaps by uncoventnventl standards. But who sets beauty standards anyway? And even in his very early works like BBB he was way superior to Vedang. IMO!

VirginiaPlath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

He is great looking according to many I know according to many I know. Perhaps by uncoventnventl standards. But who sets beauty standards anyway? And even in his very early works like BBB he was way superior to Vedang. IMO!

Ranveer?? Great looking?? Oksmiley36

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: VirginiaPlath

Ranveer?? Great looking?? Oksmiley36

Just an observation. Not a huge admirer. But I can't be guilty for observing. I commented once here. But look at everyone else. 🤷‍♀️

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5331637

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

This is the jigra trailer thread, please keep the focus on the trailer and not bring unrelated and unnecessary things on here