Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 days ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Originally posted by: Nishita123

lol koi rozi roti na chhino inse smiley36 negativity and controversy continue rahe smiley36

But poor Bri.....I was like...chalo for once a fan gets to open the review thread for their favorite..smiley36..but woh bhi nahi hua....smiley19

Now the one who snatches all the review threads before the fans can make one....will make the review thread for Jigra too...smiley36smiley19

Nishita123 thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Maroony boy is sweet..smiley27..I remember him asking before opening the review thread for a movie.....if any of the fans wanted to open it..smiley20..I wasn't talking about him....smiley36

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Jammy is Anmol Jammwal, the analyst/reviewer guy who conducted this interview. Watch the video below. For fun you can watch the whole thread in this tweet too smiley36, but this video will answer your question.

https://x.com/mastanified/status/1842054502976778280?s=46&t=IGu4IMPfQ74glqp5iF7tIA

Thanks for info. I am not on twitter so cannot read comments under it.

I was actually surprised when Vasan said Alia didn't like the script. Why will actress who wants to work with Vasan say that and return the script. Then remembered Alia is Co-Producer of Jigra. So that sentence made sense. So in that regard why will Alia take someone else role too. May be he really wanted to give good finish product to her as she is co-producing as well as acting.

Also by now most must be knowing that karan bringing or listening to any script will first go to Alia, Ananya or Jhanvi.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

Indias so-called biggest female star is going to open at just 6 crores? The same as Tripti? smiley37

Looks like many will be smelling the coffee very soon.

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 9 days ago
Nishita123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Maroony boy is sweet..smiley27..I remember him asking before opening the review thread for a movie.....if any of the fans wanted to open it..smiley20..I wasn't talking about him....smiley36

Yes, I know you werenā€™t talking about him, and I very well know whom you were talking about smiley36smiley20

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Autumnn

Thanks for info. I am not on twitter so cannot read comments under it.

I was actually surprised when Vasan said Alia didn't like the script. Why will actress who wants to work with Vasan say that and return the script. Then remembered Alia is Co-Producer of Jigra. So that sentence made sense. So in that regard why will Alia take someone else role too. May be he really wanted to give good finish product to her as she is co-producing as well as acting.

Also by now most must be knowing that karan bringing or listening to any script will first go to Alia, Ananya or Jhanvi.

I think Alia came on board after Vasan had written and sent the first draft to KJo. If you notice in this video when Alia cuts off Vasan and says they (her and Vasan) had met first Vasan cuts her off and says no they met after he had sent the script and subsequent email to KJo.

I think the main reason this became such an issue on social media is because itā€™s yet another example of how KJo directs all the good stories to Alia first, sometimes without the approval of the director/writer or even a simple courtesy of telling them heā€™ll do so. Did you watch till the very end? Vasan says when he asked KJo why did he sent the rough draft to Alia, KJo told him ā€œthis is how it works.ā€

In the replies there are older videos of how she got Kalank and Dear Zindagi, which we all knew about. What surprised me is Alia herself telling Masand that the director of Udta Punjab saying he had never pictured Alia in his film and ā€œhad to make his peaceā€ with her being his UP actress. Thatā€™s an actual quote Alia herself repeated and I had never seen that before. The amount of monopolization that goes on in Bollywood for Alia Bhatt is šŸ¤Æ

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Thiss post looked kinda out of character from Vasan for me too, I mean I am not following him or something, but I have seen his IVs, and he didn't seem like someone who would post for just 1 actress, actually, no director would. This looks very PRish, and I remember thinking this is how exactly celebs posted post Anand-Radhika wedding. All this makes sense nowšŸ˜…

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

I think Alia came on board after Vasan had written and sent the first draft to KJo. If you notice in this video when Alia cuts off Vasan and says they (her and Vasan) had met first Vasan cuts her off and says no they met after he had sent the script and subsequent email to KJo.

I think the main reason this became such an issue on social media is because itā€™s yet another example of how KJo directs all the good stories to Alia first, sometimes without the approval of the director/writer or even a simple courtesy of telling them heā€™ll do so. Did you watch till the very end? Vasan says when he asked KJo why did he sent the rough draft to Alia, KJo told him ā€œthis is how it works.ā€

In the replies there are older videos of how she got Kalank and Dear Zindagi, which we all knew about. What surprised me is Alia herself telling Masand that the director of Udta Punjab saying he had never pictured Alia in his film and ā€œhad to make his peaceā€ with her being his UP actress. Thatā€™s an actual quote Alia herself repeated and I had never seen that before. The amount of monopolization that goes on in Bollywood for Alia Bhatt is šŸ¤Æ

Heard it few times cos Audio of the video is very very low and cannot hear everything properly. So from whatever I heard I responded. See like I wrote before by now script writers, directors should know any script given to Karan will go thru Alia first then Jhanvi or Ananya depending on the role. This shouldn't come as a surprise now. Alia is also co-producing so that's that.

About the poster there it seem like damage control / pr for sure.