Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 days ago

Wow I am so glad he shared it, I wonder if he is happy with movie outcome.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

Do they think any of these details is going to help with the shockingly low buzz for the film ? smiley37At this point they should zip it!

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 9 days ago

Yes I read that thought to post it too but then was like whatever m. We know kjo is biased

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

The way Alia tried to cover it up by interjecting with her false story and poor Vasan not getting the cue and sticking to the truth is epic.🤣

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Their PR is trying to spin it as some master stroke after irreparable damage has been done.

Himesh for RK..or Hanky pants for Alia..

Who did worse for their clients?

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Yep smiley36. This was posted a few days ago and twitter and Reddit is still discussing KJo handing everything to Alia on a silver platter. KJo is triggered and posted this o.man his insta.

https://www.instagram.com/p/DAwegGKzg7u/

Purple5 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

If he is so miffed, he can start releasing movies just for his own private viewing without releasing in theaters.

Audience ko picture dikhani hai toh audience ki pasand ko dimag mai rakhke movie banao. Har jagah Alia ko na ghusao

you2 thumbnail

Everyone knows that Jigra will get great reviews..and BOI will declare it a hit. Perhaps this film will be good and may deserve to be a hit.But who will accept it? There is so much cynicism in the way Dharma conducts its business, it is a no win situation for them.

you2 thumbnail

Should we feel bad for him? How did Kjo get here after the insane Shahrukh Khan highsmiley24. . . . Instant success teaches you nothing. That is what often happens to people born with privilege.

Edited by you2 - 9 days ago