Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 hours ago
bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Briaahna

From all corners , nah they not alia fans

Don't say so in this Forum..

Maroon who has a history of ridiculing Alia (and for the right reasons) was suddenly demoted to being Alia's fan (just because he countered some of the very offensive posts wishing death and rape on her and even her infant daughter) and by default even Bira's fan..

So just accept anyone who praises her is/can never be neutral.. They are either the bots/ Alia/Kjo/Bira's PR or paid admirers bought by K Jo..smiley37

Edited by bashful_moon - 2 hours ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: bashful_moon

Don't say so in this Forum..

Maroon who has a history of ridiculing Alia (and for the right reasons) was suddenly demoted to being Alia's fan (just because he countered some of the very offensive posts wishing death and rape on her and even her infant daughter) and by default even Bira's fan..

So just accept anyone who praises her is/can never be neutral.. They are either the bots/ Alia/Kjo/Bira's PR or paid admirers bought by K Jo..smiley37

I told someone their article about Ranbir seems untrue.

They said I wasnt neutral, that I was going against them and then other people chimed in that they noticed it also. An someone had to pile on that it was because I was in stress.

There was always going to be some reckoning for what happened that day. smiley36

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: an hour ago

Yup and we desperately need ‘ I got the fire song ‘

https://x.com/whysodumbasss/status/1846957230865645568?s=46&t=vevCm3I0SGjUvmq-Bjkadg