Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VirginiaPlath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 hours ago

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DBAxhmeymp6/?igsh=ejRzYWg1M25iM2E2

Watched the movie and want to give Vedang cutie a hug like thissmiley42smiley36💗 review in a fewsmiley16Jigra ho smiley40

VirginiaPlath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 hours ago

So watched it in an empty theatre but still I had high hopes from this one because no matter what I feel about Alia but she churaos I mean chooses the creamiest of all scripts. Here also they had a jackpot in hand but then something happened, wo kehte hain na daayan bhi saat Ghar chhodh ke waar karti hai but this can't be applied on Alia because she shamelessly destroyed not just her Papa Jo's film but also her own home production in her extreme desperation and insecurity to make every moment, every frame about her, Jigra faces the same Alia showreel problem that Kalank had.

No character is given any substance or any good dialogue ki galti se bhi koi overshadow na kar jaye 🥔 ko who has a record of getting easily overpowered by even a slightly competent actor, imagine Varun Dhawan tak se overshadow ho chuki hai yesmiley36

Anyway coming to the film review a film that is supposed to be about sibling bond and prison break fails spectacularly on both the fronts. Sibling bond dikhane ke liye the characters needed to be better drafted yahan pe toh the younger brother is supposed to be naive but is shown as maha dumb meanwhile the older sister is supposed to be no nonsense but comes across as tactless and maha numb, they needed to give more dialogues to Vedang or show more empathy from Satya's side but her entire character is I, me, myself her trauma, her tears, her ptsd, her hero complex, her breakdown, her pain not a single thought, care or even an eye contact shared with her brother who was tortured like hell, literally sat on the electric chair but fir 100 baar dekhi hui nostril flaring wali actingy acting kaise dikhate smiley36

As for prison break sequence I just want you all to guess ki death by electrocution ko stop karne ke liye kya unique idea laye honge? Just guess, because trust me when I say this your 1st guess is the actual plot of this out and out mindless masala film smiley36niche my foot smiley36last 20 minutes are an absolute joke, this is Bala having his Zero, Harry Sejal moment half of his characters and plots disappeared midway without any closure.

Coming to the performances after blatantly copying Deepika's looks, outfits, speaking style Alia went a step further and copied her deadpan, blank acting style from SLB movies smiley36still the film is saved to an extent by the BG score, Manoj Pahwa's brilliant performance and Vedang's vulnerable act. Watch it for Manoj Pahwa's entry scene on Zanjeer bg score and the scene where Vedang goes dead weight on Alia his eyes🤌 songs are great except for that Diljit-Alia Gir kudiye song.

2.5 Stars

Basskarrr thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 hours ago

Originally posted by: VirginiaPlath

As for prison break sequence I just want you all to guess ki death by electrocution ko stop karne ke liye kya unique idea laye honge? Just guess, because trust me when I say this your 1st guess is the actual plot of this out and out mindless masala film smiley36niche my foot smiley36last 20 minutes are an absolute joke, this is Bala having his Zero, Harry Sejal moment half of his characters and plots disappeared midway without any closure. 2.5 Stars

So Karan did to a talented Bala what we feared…ruined it with his inputs and masala dhimkana. The prison break plot looked thin and ungrounded in the trailer itself