Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 hours ago

Actually, I wouldn't have watched Brahmastra without SRK having a cameo in his scientist role of Swades... that really intrigued me, especially when seeing that he was pictured with the Vanarastra aura. When I watched the movie (then) in a theatre, I really got impressed by the VFX work but lost interest in the plot (and also found Amitji's cameo quite weak). Still, I liked Ranbir in that (again) man-child role and also the display of - metaphysical - forces. To give Alia's role substance, I really suspected, that Brahmastra 2 would show her as a villain who has only pretended love & caring while working on Dev's side (with Junoon). But no...Ayan simply had been blinded by personal emotions against Alia....and Alia desperately tried to show a couple in love... what a waste of creative talent and money...

Edited by Clochette - 9 hours ago
Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 hours ago

Honestly, I don't think that Bala's vision should be rooted in 'real life' but more in the life of Comics/graphic novels... Vasan got 'overruled' (like - probably - Ayan Mukerjee, too)... but things that work very well on 'paper' can get another kind of life in a movie with 'real' persons.

FatalFlaw thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 hours ago

The movie might have flopped but it has finally given Deepika’s fans something to smile about, probably the first time since, what, 2016? So, in that sense, I’d say it’s a success.

Choti choti khushiya smiley36

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 4 hours ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 2 hours ago

Originally posted by: Clochette

I would like that a fan of an actor/actress could be open enough to respect the work of the favourite's colleague (which doesn't mean one has to like it, just not demean it).

That could be asked to each and everyone

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: an hour ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

snatch thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

leave alia this will certainly hurt vedang raina as he never had a box office success.

FatalFlaw thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

I can only imagine the rollercoaster of emotions, seeing the Jigra’s failure and then the reactions to Deepika’s Singham. Must be a wild emotional ride, hahaha!

Blackwater thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 56 minutes ago

Originally posted by: FatalFlaw

I can only imagine the rollercoaster of emotions, seeing the Jigra’s failure and then the reactions to Deepika’s Singham. Must be a wild emotional ride, hahaha!

and imagine for those who dislike both of them ..mauja hi mauja smiley36