Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

StacyStyle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: a day ago

The essays, the PR pr'ing, the excuses has been nothing but comical.

Meanwhile some of us are just laughing at karma coming through.

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Oh btw after my 2nd viewing Jigra comfortably sits at top with laapata ladies , Maidaan , bukingham muders for me 😎

Adding more which I enjoyed , no harm watch smiley36 ,madgoan express, shaitaan , stree 2, munjya , TBMUJ , Srikant, Chamkila, Bhakshak..

Edited by Briaahna - a day ago
you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Kamala05

This will not affect Alia's upcoming projects or placement, or rather, the well-fabricated placement of Alia. However, it serves as a reminder to everyone—especially to the foster daddy—that no matter how much you claim through various PR mechanism that Alia's stardom is on par with Khan's, it will eventually be exposed, just as it has been before. No female actor has achieved pan-India stardom like Sridevi did in her prime. Even in acting, Alia cannot be compared to the yesteryear female superstars, as they performed in an era where retakes were limited due to the expensive filmmaking process.

Fans of others mocked DP for a 4+ opening for a niche film, especially with that lackluster trailer and her alleged PR stunt of visiting JNU. Despite her tarnished image, its initial collection was better or equal to that of Jigra. Any success that today's stars have gained—probably excluding Ranbir—is likely due to the director or the genre. Those claiming Alia is the best actress should note that she is indeed the best among the young commercial heroines. But who are the commercial heroines these days? Those who can act got roles often limited to skin shows and majority even ceased to get theatre releases.

There is a spoof movie in Malayalam that mocks superstars. In it, there's a dialogue stating that priority should be given to my head and my hand, while everything and everyone else should be insignificant. Obviously, if such roles were offered—especially in author-backed projects—they would grab attention. How many mainstream heroines except Alia have received such roles in recent years? This movie was directed by a filmmaker whose previous two movies were OTT successes and were praised for being great thrillers. Although his acceptance among moviegoers cannot be compared to that of SLB or Aditya Chopra, who are known for attracting mass audiences, Vasan Bala is not an insignificant director who lacks craft.

Yet, if the movie fails, it only indicates one thing: Alia is not the same as Sridevi or even the Khans. While she has a fanbase outside the Hindi belt, it is not substantial. In the South, they have their favorites, and unless it’s a SLB film or a mass movie or a SRK film, nobody waits for a Alia film with the same anticipation as they do for a Khan movie.

That said, Alia being "over" is someone’s dream, as she is ambitious and her foster father is obsessed with her success. Either she will call directors directly, or her foster father will send good scripts her way. With "Alpha," she will likely achieve blockbuster status and will be crowned again as the best thing India has ever witnessed. Of course, after that, there will be flops, but again, there will be big production houses and directors who will compensate for the failures by delivering super hits, and this cycle will continue.

Keeping Alia afloat gives your group great comfort.Ofcourse.

But Alia does actual wonders for the female stars. They all benefit directly from having Alia around.They get extra love and appreciation.

To make it simple..

Alia in Do Patti. NAAH

Alia in Stree. Nah Naah

Alia in Munjya unh unh

Alia in TBMAUJ NOPE

Alia in Don 3..what do you think?

Edited by you2 - a day ago
Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Briaahna, I really like your enthusiasm smiley1

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Wishing or expecting Alia and KJo to change their ways is well, wishful thinking. Her PR has already started.

https://x.com/tarvampirehunt/status/1845522123470856379?s=46&t=IGu4IMPfQ74glqp5iF7tIA

https://x.com/rumoursssay/status/1845010353283006803?s=46&t=IGu4IMPfQ74glqp5iF7tIA

Posted: 22 hours ago

Vedang is so adorable.....I hope he has a good career in BW....smiley27

Briaahna thumbnail

lol don't compare with chapaak, that was a comedysmiley44

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Briaahna thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Vedang is so adorable.....I hope he has a good career in BW....smiley27

trust me when I say this he was good , and it was good to see him given so much footage in an Alia movie . I have a feeling he might start getting some movies , keeping fingers crossed 🤞

Btw .. while watching movie again last night I was wondering.. why shah or salman bhai don’t choose these kind a scripts over usual masala ones. The best action movie of Salman bhai is BB , there was deep emotions & action felt real , you wanna root him . Shahs jawaan was on right track, could have been better. Strictly my observation .

Originally posted by: Briaahna

trust me when I say this he was good , and it was good to see him given so much footage in an Alia movie . I have a feeling he might start getting some movies , keeping fingers crossed 🤞

Btw .. while watching movie again last night I was wondering.. why shah or salman bhai don’t choose these kind a scripts over usual masala ones. The best action movie of Salman bhai is BB , there was deep emotions & action felt real , you wanna root him . Shahs jawaan was on right track, could have been better. Strictly my observation .

I think Vedang has proven that he can act.....Jigra's BO result wouldn't have affected him anyways.....because the credit and blame both rightfully belong to Alia.....I think people are going to offer him roles going forward....smiley20