Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: a day ago

Originally posted by: TorinoPasta

Harminder is on Dharma's payroll for many years. Rocky Rani opening credit they gave to only Alia. However, Jigra opening below Vicky Vidya is failure of content but not failure of Alia's BO pull or the lack of it. Oh the narrative shift to save Alia from face loss. smiley36

The way he pulls down their competitors, especially Ranveer, and backs up KJo’s pets is a huge give away as to on whose payroll the guy is on. For ex, who can forget how they declared 83 a flop on the second day itself and kept on shitting on the movie and the leads relentlessly with multiple articles every day.

Edited by e1t53e - a day ago
I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: behindyou

So it is a FLOP or DISASTER

self buying ky sath 30-35 cr flop

Respect Seth ji organic flop dete ha

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Yes! the whole movie is worth watching...very intense, good crafted story (even better than the original, imo).

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Karma really is a bitch but some people don’t deserve anything less

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

I’m going to repeat myself here. Karma is a bitch but some people don’t deserve anything less.

RedAmaranth thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Funny thing is their lapdogs have been crying over fans pulling the film down when it was T-Series' malkin who did the job. Himmat nahin hui hogi DKK ko tag kar ke rudali rone ki.

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Autumnn

^ had to Google that word to know its meaning smiley36

Same behna smiley36

.... aur Mujhe lagta hai usne bhi google hi kiya hoga... koi bhaari bharkam intelligent sounding word dhoond raha hoga aur galti se yeh chep diya

RedAmaranth thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Btw, Jiju fans have been missing smiley36 Don't want to associate themselves with any floppies. Kya pata contagion phael jaye toh! Lekin phaelega toh zaroor. Abhi toh party shuru hui hai.

Edited by RedAmaranth - a day ago
bollymolly thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I don't know why people are celebrating here...Watch out the PR in the coming days and how this movie is going to be a ''Vedang '' movie...You people haven't understood Kjo and Alia well yet.