Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 days ago

The 'number game' - since far too long, imo - has taken the upperhand...it has destroyed a lot of the magic movies can display to transport the spectator into another world for the time of the film (playing in the darkness of a theatre)...money - at the end - is a corrosive force.

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Clochette

There really is a self-destructing streak in Karan (especially when under influence of alcohol)

Of course, he would know about all the mechanisms used to put up a big front not being the only one in the Indian filmindustry ( or whatever filmindustry) to use them, but as a 'culprit' himself talking (no, bragging) like this about corruption makes him suicidal (relative to his field of work).

It's the fact that he says it so openly. He has zero fear or shame and he demonstrates that by flaunting how we, the audience, does not know what's good for us so for "our failures" to connect to the material he makes, he goes over our heads to tell us what we should be watching and how many of us should be watching. Totally makes up numbers.

It's the way he flaunts it which makes him look even more brazen and intolerable. What's worse is that because of his numbers game, others who are innocent in all this are also condemned by extension because if he's doing it, surely others must be too.

Remember for Brahmastra, Kangana openly said that KJo should be a math teacher because he's completely made up box office numbers that aren't even possible. He's not even slick about his lies because he's openly admitting to lying and proud of it.

Clochette thumbnail

There is something quite 'split' in him... there is the quite honest and dedicated filmmaker/director (the one SRK saw in him when giving him his unquestioning support) and the shrewd and cynic businessman (I suppose that showing the latter may be more than once due to 'chemical support' - in whatever form). I don't know what triggered him to start a downhill road a decade ago...

Oups... I guess, this is not a subject for "reviews and boxoffice" of Jigra...

Edited by Clochette - 6 days ago
Clochette thumbnail

Did not read the article, but the term "nailed it" has more than one meanings to me...

VirginiaPlath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DAadJRDoRzy/?igsh=MTFsajF1cGpmang2eg==

I wanna watch it for this guy but would wait for OTT release ✌️

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DA6SNeRSeay/?igsh=dnhzdnk1MXFsdDI0

So pretty 🎁

Good luck to Vedang hope he does well in the film👍

Edited by VirginiaPlath - 6 days ago
Clochette thumbnail

Honestly, not really the support Vedang will like to get...it's the theatrical release that 'counts'...

Edited by Clochette - 6 days ago
oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Autumnn

No they are not. I just checked.

I cannot find anywhere on Amazon. There are only Gift cards. Upon searching more there is some video on YouTube showing today at 1 pm offer will start but on Amazon site nothing showing.

It was showing movies section on the top banner was visible it started a little before 1 pm

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 days ago

1st review out by sasu maa..5 stars..yes that be credible and not biased for sure..

2nd review by mommy daddy..5 stars

3rd by hubby..5 stars

are we kidding here..? who even writes these articles..

can we limit 1st review tags for actual reviews and not by sasu maa mommy daddy etc