Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

elaichichai thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 days ago

Btw this reviewer believes the film is another remake of The Next 3 Days, which is what Savi was based on...so I wonder how true the Mukesh Bhatt Alia fallout rumour is

https://x.com/AmarUjalaNews/status/1844673556463989160

Edited by elaichichai - 5 days ago
Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

If you read my posts, I wondered the same since the news about Jigra had been published...I've to wait for the storyline to get posted to see what parts will come from the French/US movie, what parts from Gumrah and what parts are original...

Btw, Savi is a good movie...well remade with additional (good) ideas and good performances from Divya, Harshvardan and Anil Kapoor smiley20 (and no financial success at the boxoffice in May/June this year)

Edited by Clochette - 5 days ago
forza thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

I've always said from day one that Kareena was the original Alia. The only reason this isn't more apparent is because Kareena and KJo had that massive feud when she demanded more payment for Kal Ho Naa Ho, otherwise she would have been just as heavily thrust in our faces as Alia is today. Even on KWK, when Preity and Saif came, Kjo spent the whole time needling Preity about how Kareena was the first choice for the film and if Preity felt insecure about that. I was so glad Preity shut up him with a great response about how she doesn't view the film as Kareena's film. You can tell KJo was not happy with the response he got and Saif backed up Preity.

KJo himself uses Kareena's story to encourage the nepocrew of Janhvi and Ananya to hold on. He tells them Kareena's career was in the pits for the first 7 years until Jab We Met revitalized her and made her be considered a serious actress. How all these actresses need to hold on until they have their own Jab We Met moment. This is why Janhvi keeps saying over and over that she's not leaving the screens until audiences accept her. She's hoping to keep working until she has her own Jab We Met to finally connect with audiences.

And the proof is in the fact that outside of working with big male stars or female multistarrers, if you put Kareena's name alone, her film becomes a mega disaster. Even beaten by a re-release of a film with no big stars. Even her multistarrer Crew barely made more than Shahid and Kriti's film, so she has never been a bankable star at the box office.

Seems like you have personal problems with Kareena

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: forza

Seems like you have personal problems with Kareena

We are having some therapy session in this thread smiley36smiley36

Banned

[Post Removed]

behindyou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

omg 4.5 crores with corporate bookings. Original collection must have been in lacs . Embarrassing
Clochette thumbnail

another "Beginner" misusing it's Ranbir fandom to insult members (among others)...reported (and hopefully quickly banned...)

Clochette thumbnail

It doesn't surprise me that - again - Dharma tries to paint a picture...but obviously the ph didn't invest enough to give at least a decent start.

I also can understand that Divya exposed at least one manipulation. Harshvardan and she not being 'superstars' may not have given the attention to Savi it merits...it's (imo) one of those remakes which elevate the original movie (which is quite rare, I think).

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Oh boy still thinking of Jigra and Alia performance.

Oh my Alia ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Btw wee bit off topic here , I did see a video floating yesterday smiley36https://x.com/filmfare/status/1845038978870751583?s=46&t=vevCm3I0SGjUvmq-Bjkadg